FUGASHUA Post UTME form for 2022/2023 Screening Exercise. The Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) Post UTME Registration and Screening Form. The Procedure on how to apply for Post UTME Screening for FUGASHUA Candidates are given here.
This article will guide you on FUGASHUA Post UTME Registration procedures, FUGASHUA 2022 Post UTME Screening Date, and Requirements, eligibility, and Screening Application Deadline 2022. Candidates should follow the FUGASHUA Post UTME form application guidelines carefully to avoid mistakes.
All information concerning FUGASHUA Post UTME Screening 2022 registration dates, requirements, and other updates are given below for all interested candidates.
- UNIABUJA Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Form
- ADSU Post UTME Screening Form
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form
FUGASHUA Post UTME Screening Form 2022 is Out?
Candidates who chose Federal University Gashua, Yobe as First Choice University in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby informed to note that the Post UTME Screening Form for 2022 Admission is not out.
FUGASHUA Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates must score up to 160 in their UTME. Those who did not choose FUGASHUA as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
- For Direct Entry: Candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as the First choice with Distinction, Credit or Merit in NCE, IJMB (6points and above). Higher National Diploma (HND) (Lower Credit & above) and Distinction or Upper Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
FUGASHUA Post UTME Cut off mark 2022
As already stated above, Student who wishes to take part in the FUGASHUA Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 160 in their UTME.
Those who did not choose FUGASHUA as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How to Apply For FUGASHUA Post UTME 2022
Visit the official website atwww.fugashua.edu.ngfor the Current Application Steps. The steps below can also be helpful.
- The screening fee is N2,000. Payment can be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (VISA, Verve and Master card), also through Banks and generate your Remita prior to screening which will be presented to the Bursary Department for which receipt will be issued. Follow the procedure below to generate the invoice:
- Go to www.remita.net
- In the search box, type FUGASHUA, and you will be directed to FUGASHUA REMITA PAGE.
- In the name of service/purpose, select Post UTME Examination Charges
- Use Screening Fee as description
- Ignore the GIFMIS CODE.
- In the amount to pay, type 2000
- Then fill your payer’s name, phone number email address and how you want to make payment
How much is FUGASHUA Post UTME Form 2022?
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
FUGASHUA Post UTME Screening Screening Date
The Federal University Gashua, Yobe (FUGASHUA) Post UTME Screening portal will open on…..2022
Duration of the Aptitude Test
The Aptitude Test will hold from ……2022. The specific time and date for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
Post UTME Screening Requirements for FUGASHUA Candidates 2022
Apart from The requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the 2022 FUGASHUAPost UTME Screening. Students Should make Sure that The JAMB Original Result and other Documents mentioned are ready.
Candidates are to appear physically with the following:
- Original and photocopy of your UTME/DE result slip
- Original and photocopy of birth certificate / declaration of age
- Original and photocopy of Indigene certificate
- Original and photocopy of academic credentials
- Four (4) recent full-faced pass-port site photograph
- One (1) file Jacket
- Screening form signed by the candidates.
VENUE OF THE SCREENING: All eligible candidates should report to their respective Faculties, Federal University, Gashua (FUGASHUA), PMB 1005, Gashua, Nguru Road, Yobe State.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates mentioned, will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
All enquiries should be channeled to: Phone; +234(0)8034387460 or E-mail: [email protected]
SEE, AlSO CHECK JAMB RESULT
HOW TO ACCEPT AND REJECT ADMISSION ON JAMB PORTAL
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
I hope at this point the article on FUGASHUA Post UTME Screening Form is very useful, kindly share it with friends using any of the platforms below.