BUK Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. Bayero University, Kano Post UTME Form updates. If you are searching for BUK 2020 Post UTME Screening form, Check BUK Post UTME Application details from BUK portal here.
In this article, BUK Post UTME Registration Form, BUK 2020 Post UTME Screening Date, Requirements and how to apply is clearly Outlined.
Every information concerning BUK Post UTME Screening updates is updated below for all interested candidates
BUK Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021
Candidates who chose Bayero University, Kano as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test, provided such candidates scored a minimum score in their UTME.
Those who did not choose BUK as First Choice University but scored up to the required Cut off mark in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
The Bayero University, Kano (BUK ) post UTME Application/Screening is out, it is possible that you buy your form online ,be updated.
BUK Admission Cut off mark 2020
As already stated above, Student who wishes to take part in the BUK Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 180 in their UTME.
Those who did not choose BUK as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How to Apply For BUK Post UTME 2020
Visit the official website atwww.buk.edu.ng for the Current Application Steps. The steps below can also be helpful.
- Go to BUK 2020/2021 Post UTME registration portal.
- Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano
- Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Ensure to upload your O’level results on the JAMB website
- Print your personalized RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform
- After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng and login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized acknowledgment slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgement slip.
How much is BUK Post UTME Form 2020?
Candidates should note that BUK Post Utme form is two thousand five hundred (2500) naira only.
BUK Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020
Apart from The requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the BUK Post UTME Screening. Students Should make Sure that they meet the following requirement:
- All Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose BUK as her/his first choice, and must have scored an aggregate of 180 or higher in the relevant subjects as advertised in the UME Brochure.
- Prospective candidates are required to have a minimum of five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) or the National Examinations Council (NECO) in not more than two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English.
This category of applicants must have Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or its equivalent. Depending on additional qualification possed by an applicant, there are three ways to apply.
BUK Direct Entry Requirements
The general entry requirements for the Part-time degree programmes are OND (with merit), NCE, IJMB (with a minimum of 8 points), GCE ‘A’ Level (3 credits) and HND (Pass). Applicants must also possess all the necessary ‘O’ Level requirements applicable to the regular full time undergraduate admissions.
This means that credit in English is compulsory for all courses applied, while Mathematics is necessary for science based courses and the social sciences.
Holders of ‘A’ Level certificate would be required to submit their credentials for screening.
BUK Part-time Degree
The general entry requirements for the Part-time degree programmes are OND (with merit), NCE, IJMB (with a minimum of 8 points), GCE ‘A’ Level (3 credits) and HND (Pass).
In addition to the ‘A’ Level qualifications stated above, applicants must also possess all the necessary ‘O’ Level requirements applicable to the regular full time undergraduate admissions.
This means that credit in English is compulsory for all courses applied, while Mathematics is necessary for science based courses and the social sciences. Only candidates of twenty five (25) years of age and above would be admitted. Candidates with only ‘O’ level results need not apply.
SEE, AlSO CHECK JAMB RESULT
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
I hope at this point the article on BUK Post UTME Screening form is very Useful, kindly share it with friends using any of the platforms below.
- ABU Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNICALPost UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020