UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. This article is out to update the general public on University of Benin Post UTME Form. If you are among those googling UNIBEN 2020 Post UTME Screening, UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2020, UNIBEN Post UTME Registration 2020, UNIBEN Cut off mark 2020, UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020, etc keep reading.
Is UNIBEN Post UTME Registration Form 2020 Out?
Candidates made chose the University of Benin as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to be informed that the Post UTME Screening Form for 2020 Admission is on Sales.
How to Apply For UNIBEN Post UTME Screening 2020
Visit the official website atwww.uniben.edu.ngfor the Current Application Steps. The steps below can also be helpful.
1. Visit www.uniben.edu Click on Student Portal; Select the WAEUP PORTAL.
2. Click on Applicants and then select UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING 2020/2021
3. Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
4. Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
5. Back On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
6. Enter your username and the password to log in.
6. To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph. Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only.
Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal.
NOTE: The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay at the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.SEE PHOTO GUIDELINES
7. To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
8. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
9. Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgment slip that contains your specific screening schedule
UNIBEN Post UTME Cut off mark 2020
Those who wish to take part in the UNIBEN Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score up to180 or above in their UTME. Those who did not choose UNIBEN as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply and must do a change of Institution.
How much is UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2020?
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of N2,000
Duration of the Aptitude Test
The Aptitude Test and the duration has not yet been arranged
When UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Date
The University of Benin (UNIBEN ) Post UTME Screening Date is still under deliberation and will be announced as soon as it is out, be updated.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020
Apart from The requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the 2020 UNIBEN Post UTME Screening. Students Should make Sure that The JAMB Original Result and other Documents not yet mentioned are ready.
ROUPING OF COURSES FOR SCREENING
1 SOCIAL SCIENCES AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- Mathematics and Economics
- Social Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Estate Management
- Environmental Sciences
2 PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Physical Sciences
- Education – Physical Sciences
- Technical Education
- Basic Medical Sciences
3 LIFE SCIENCES
- Life Sciences
- Education Life Sciences
- Education Arts
- Library and Information Sciences
- Guidance and Counseling
5 OTHERS Special Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Adult Education
SEE, AlSO CHECK JAMB RESULT
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
I hope at this point the article is very Useful, kindly share it with friends using any of the platforms below.
- ABU Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form
- UNICALPost UTME Screening Form
- UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form
- NAUB Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form
- UNN Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIABUJA Post UTME Screening Form
- FUGUS Post UTME Screening Form
- FUKASHERE Post UTME Screening Form
- FUBK Post UTME Screening Form
- FUGASHUA Post UTME Screening Form
- UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Form