The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. This is to inform the general public that the University of Benin Post UTME Form is out. If you are among those googling UNIBEN 2020 Post UTME Screening, UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2020, UNIBEN Post UTME Registration 2020, UNIBEN 2020 Post UTME Screening Date, UNIBEN Cut off mark 2020, UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020, etc, Keep Calm your problems is solved here, keep reading.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session, UNIBEN Post UTME Registration Form
Candidates who chose the University of Benin as First Choice University in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test, provided such candidates scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose UNIBEN as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
UNIBEN 2020 Post UTME Application/Screening Date
The University of Benin (UNIBEN ) 2020 Post UTME Application/Screening Date is still under deliberation and will be announced as soon as it is out, but the previous. So, it is possible that the form will be out around June to August 2019, be updated.
UNIBEN Admission Cut off mark 2020
As already stated above, Student who wishes to take part in the UNIBEN Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose UNIBEN as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
SEE, AlSO CHECK JAMB 2019 RESULT
How to Apply For UNIBEN Post UTME 2020
Visit the official website atwww.uniben.edu.ngfor the Current Application Steps. The steps below can also be helpful.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal .
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application record’ provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1 x 1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “pay via Remita” on top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay the application GROSS fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) with a valid ATM-Enabled card from any commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
How much is UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2019?
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of
Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
Duration of the Aptitude Test
The Aptitude Test will hold from
Monday, July 23, 2018, to Saturday, July 28, 2018. The specific time and date for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020
Apart from The requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the 2019 UNIBEN Post UTME Screening. Students Should make Sure that The JAMB Original Result and other Documents not yet mentioned are ready.
SEE, AlSO CHECK JAMB 2019 RESULT
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
I hope at this point the article is very Useful, kindly share it with friends using any of the platforms below.
- ABU Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNICALPost UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- NAUB Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNN Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020