MAUTECH Post UTME form 2022/2023? Did you know that the Moddibo Adama University of Technology has not yet released it post UTME form? I guess you did not know that before now. See the Latest News on MAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form below.
Maybe you have heard rumors concerning the MAUTECH screening date and requirements and you want to be sure if the online post UTME form for MAUTECH 2022/2023 academic session, the Moddibo Adama University of Technology is out.
Here, we will not just give you adequate information on the MAUTECH Post UTME form, but we will also tell you how to apply for post UTME in MAUTECH and the Cut off Mark that will be required.
MAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form 2022
The management of the Moddibo Adama University of Technology wishes to relate to its applicants that the 2022 post UTME form is not yet out for the MAUTECH Admission process.
Requirements for MAUTECH Post UTME 2022
To be a successful candidate for MAUTECH screening, you must have:
- Chosen Moddibo Adams University of Technology as your first choice in the 2022 JAMB
- You must have scored a minimum of 180 in the just concluded JAMB
MAUTECH Post UTME Cut Off mark
All candidates of MAUTECH are expected to know that Moddibo Adams University of Technology cut off Mark for post UTME is 180
The Cost of the Post UTME form for MAUTECH
The cost for the post UTME form for MAUTECH is only a sum of Two thousand naira (2000)
How to apply for MAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form 2022
We are concerned to guiding you on step by step process for MAUTECH Post UTME application. Follow these steps:
- Log in to MAUTECH official website at mautech.edu.ng
- Go to “2022/2023 Apply Now” link
- Click on “New Applicant”
- There you will be required to input your name, JAMB reg number, a working email address, your phone number
- Click on “Submit” when you are done with the above step
- A login page will display, then you will input your JAMB Number as your username and password and then log in
- Return to MAUTECH site and log in
- Choose “2022/2023 Post UTME link” as an existing user
- Input your JAMB Number as the username and password
- A registration page will appear to begin the registration proper
- Fill in the form and the required fields and upload all requested documents
- Submit and print out the registration slip
Note: The MAUTECH registration slip will be required of you during it screening date, so endeavor to come along with it