UNILAG Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Is Out | Academic Updates. We use this medium to update you and to inform the general public that the University of Lagos Post UTME Form is not out. If you need UNILAG Post UTME Screening date, Post UTME Requirements, and how to apply for the UNILAG Post UTME, the school management has released the Post UTME schedule
If you are among those searching UNILAG 2020 Post UTME Screening, or UNILAG Registration 2020 updates, This article is will give you all the essential information concerning the screening. Stay glued to this page as the information will be updated as it is out on the official website.
UNILAG Post UTME Registration Form 2020
Candidates who chose the University of Lagos as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to note the Post UTME Form for 2020 Admission screening is out. We will update you once there is any other updates.
The management will invite candidates to apply for an aptitude test, provided such candidates scored a minimum of the cut off mark in their UTME. Those who did not choose UNILAG as First Choice University but scored up to the required cut off mark in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
UNILAG Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who made the University of Lagos their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by ……2020 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that the new admission shall be for a new program/course different from the former program/course.
How much is UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form 2020?
The amount for the form is not much. Eligible candidates would be required to pay a registration fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
How to Apply For UNILAG Post UTME Screening 2020
Visit the official website atwww.unilag.edu.ng for the Current Application Steps. The steps below can also be helpful.
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
UNILAG Post UTME Cut off mark 2020
As already stated above, We advise Student who wishes to take part in the UNILAG Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 200 in their UTME. Those who did not choose UNILAG as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 200 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
UNILAG Post UTME Registration Closing Date
The University of Lagos online registration for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into courses for the 2020/2021 Academic session will end on ……2020. The date will be updated once it is announced.
UNILAG Post UTME Screening Date
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) 2020 Post UTME Screening Date is still under deliberation and will be announced as soon as it is out, keep checking this page for subsequent update.
Aptitude Test and Period
The University of Lagos online registration for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 Academic Year will commence from …..2020, The specific time and date for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
UNILAG Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020
Apart from The requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the 2020 UNILAG Post UTME Screening. Students Should make Sure that The JAMB Original Result and other Documents not yet mentioned are ready.
SEE, AlSO CHECK JAMB RESULT
UNILAG Available Programmes
Below are the available programmes (courses) in UNILAG. The page will be updated as soon as any programme (s) is introduced into the system.
FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
-Banking & Finance
-Industrial Relation & Personnel Management
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
FACULTY OF ARTS
-English Language and Literature
-History and Strategic Studies
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE
-Medical Laboratory Science
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
-Education Christian Religious Studies
-Education Islamic Religious Studies
-Guidance and Counseling
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
-Civil and Environmental Engineering
-Electrical & Electronic Engineering
-Material & Metallurgical Engineering
-Petroleum & Gas Engineering
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
-Survey and Geo-Informatics
-Urban and Regional Planning
FACULTY OF LAW
-Medicine & Surgery
FACULTY OF PHARMACY
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
-Cell Biology and Genetics
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
I hope at this point the article is very useful, kindly share it with friends using any of the platforms below.
- ABU Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form
- FUGUS Post UTME Screening Form
- FUGASHUA Post UTME Screening Form
- UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Form
- ATBU Post UTME Screening Form
- FUAM Post UTME Screening Form
- FUNAAB Post UTME Screening Form
- FUKASHERE Post UTME Screening Form
- FTMINNA Post UTME Screening Form
- UNICALPost UTME Screening Form
- UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form
- NAUB Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form
- UNN Post UTME Screening Form