Latest news on UNN Post UTME Form 2023/2024 for Admission. The general public is hereby guided on the University of Nigeria, Nsukka Post UTME Screening Form. The latest news on UNN Online Application Form, cut off Mark, screening starting and closing date requirements, and how to apply for 2023 Post UTME Screening Form for UNN 2023/2024 Academic Session at the portal.
Candidates who made the university their Choice during UTME Registration and are ready for the online Post UTME Screening in UNN should follow the guidelines concerning the Form. The UNN Post UTME Form, screening date and other details are given below.
Those who are ready to Register for Online Post UTME Form for UNN should ensures that they keep to all the requirements needed during the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN Screening excercise. See more details on the University Admission Screening form hereunder.
Table of Contents
UNN Post UTME Screening Eligibility 2023
The University requires that only eligible Candidates should take part in this Post UTME Registration and Screening.
The following should be met before applying for the Screening:
- Must have made UNN their first choice and those who didn’t should do change of Institution before the application.
- Must Get up to the Post UTME cut off Mark. UNN Cut off Mark is180.
- SSCE: WASSCE or NECO or NABTEB with not less than Five Credits with Mathematics and English language included.
- Visit the official portal for more Updates.
What is the Cost of the UNN Post UTME Form?
Candidates are expected to pay an online Registration Fee for the post UTME Screening. The University of Nigeria, Nsukka Post UTME Screening form for all aspirants is N2,000 ( Two thousand naira only).
The mode of payment is updated on the university portal. Try as much as possible to make your payment as directed and do your application on time.
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME Screening Form 2023
The following steps are useful when applying for the Screening:
- Visit the UNN Post UTME portal Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Follow all instructions given
- Proceed and click on Prospective Students
- Select the Online Application Form for Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice and pay the registration charge
- Proceed to Complete your registration and get your printout ready.
Post UTME Registration Deadline for UNN: The University management as at this time has not disclosed the Closing date for the Registration. Stay tuned for the form and the Schedule dates
UNN Screening Date and Requirements
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka Post UTME Screening Date for Candidates is yet to be announced the Screening date.
Prospective Candidates should make sure that the necessary documents are ready as the University management will soon commence the Screening exercise. Apart from the once that will be updated on the portal, Candidates should keep the following documents available:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Original JAMB Result
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration
- WAEC or NECO Certificate or Statement of result/Online result. etc
I know the guideline above on UNN Post UTME Screening Form is useful. Use the comments box hereunder for any opinion, we will give you a response as soon as possible.