UNIZIK Post UTME Form 2023/2024 for Admission Screening for all prospective candidates. Procedures for Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post UTME Screening Form. The latest news on UNIZIK Online Application Form, Eligibility, cut off Mark, requirements, and how to apply for 2023 Post UTME Screening Form for UNIZIK 2023/2024 Academic Session at the official application portal.
Candidates who choose the university during UTME Registration and are ready for the Post UTME Screening in University should follow the guidelines concerning the Form. The UNIZIK Post UTME Form, screening date, and other details are given below.
Those who are ready to Register for UNIZIK Online Post UTME Form should ensure that they keep to all the requirements needed during the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK Admission Screening exercise. The registration guidelines, starting and closing date and how to successfully take part in the admission Screening are made available here.
Table of Contents
UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Eligibility 2023
The University requires that only eligible Candidates should take part in this Post UTME Registration and Screening.
The following should be met before applying for the Screening:
- Must have made UNIZIK their first choice and those who didn’t should do change of Institution before the application.
- Must Get up to the Post UTME cut off Mark. UNIZIK Cut off Mark is180.
- SSCE: WASSCE or NECO or NABTEB with not less than Five Credits with Mathematics and English language included.
- Visit the official portal for more Updates.
The Cost of UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Form
Candidates are expected to pay an online Registration Fee for the post UTME Screening. The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post UTME Screening form for all aspirants is N2,000 ( Two thousand naira only).
The mode of payment is updated on the university portal. Try as much as possible to make your payment as directed and do your application on time.
How to Apply for UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Form 2023
The following steps are useful when applying for the Screening:
- Visit the UNIZIK Post UTME portal at www.unizik.edu.ng
- Click on “Create Account”
- Enter your UTME Registration Number and valid email address and
- click “Send”. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly
- Copy the verification code and click on “Continue”
- Follow all instructions given
- Generate Invoice and pay the registration charge
- Proceed to Complete your registration and get your printout ready.
Registration Deadline: The University management as at this time has not announced the Closing date for the Registration. Stay tuned for the form and the Schedule dates
Screening Date and Requirements for UNIZIK Candidates
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post UTME Screening Date for Candidates is yet to be announced the Screening date.
Prospective Candidates should make sure that the necessary documents are ready as the University management will soon commence the Screening exercise. Apart from the once that will be updated on the portal, Candidates should keep the following documents available:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Original JAMB Result
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration
- WAEC or NEECO Certificate or Statement of result/Online result. etc
I know the guideline above on UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Form is helpful. Use the comments box hereunder for any questions, we will give you feedback shortly.