NAUB Post UTME Screening form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Army University Biu Post UTME Form is out. If you are among those googling NAUB 2020 Post UTME Screening, NAUB Post UTME Form 2020, NAUB Post UTME Registration 2020, NAUB 2020 Post UTME Screening Date, NAUB Cut off mark 2020, NAUB Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020 etc, Keep Calm your problems is solved here, keep reading.
NAUB Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session, NAUB Post UTME Registration Form
Candidates who chose Nigerian Army University Biu as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test, provided such candidates scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose NAUB as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
NAUB 2020 Post UTME Application/Screening Date
The Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) 2020 Post UTME Application/Screening Date is still under deliberation and will be announced as soon as it is out, but the previous. So, it is possible that the form will be out around June to August 2019, be updated.
NAUB Admission Cut off mark 2020
As already stated above, Student who wishes to take part in the NAUB Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose NAUB as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
SEE, AlSO CHECK JAMB 2019 RESULT
Nigerian Army University Post UTME Eligibility.
a. Only candidates who have chosen NAUB as their first choice and have a minimum of 160 points in the 2019 UTME and DE candidates with a minimum of Upper-Credit or its equivalent are eligible for the Post-UTME Online Screening.
b. Candidates must possess at least (5) credit passes in relevant field including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in their O-Levels.
c. Foreign students intending to study at NAUB must have passed equivalents of O’ Level/A’ Level examinations in their respective countries. Those from Non-English speaking countries are to provide evidence of good proficiency in English.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Post UTME Form.
All candidates for UTME and DE Admissions are to pay their Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) fees of N2,000 and upload their credentials between 26th August, to 15th September 2019. Follow the procedure below to apply:
- Visit the University Post UTME/DE link at www.naub.edu.ng
- Click on UTME/DE Screening.
- Create a User Account (New users only).
- Select your program choice.
- Click “Pay Now” button to make your payment.
- Select your ATM Card type (e.g Master, Visa or Verve Card) (Select Nigerian Card Only) and click “Make Payment”.
- Only candidates whose payment has been successful can be redirected to fill the form.
- Click on “CONTINUE FILLING FORM”
- Scan and upload original copies of your O’level Credentials and A Levels for DE candidates: recent passport photograph and 2019 JAMB Registration slip.
- Make sure to submit your application when completed. (NOTE that you cannot edit your application after submission)
NOTE THAT the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) does not have any Agent for admission processing or payment channel/method.
SEE, AlSO CHECK JAMB 2019 RESULT
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
I hope at this point the article is very Useful, kindly share it with friends using any of the platforms below.