NAUB Post UTME form for 2022/2023 Academic Session. The Nigerian Army University Biu Post UTME Form 2022. If you are among those searching for NAUB 2022 Post UTME Screening date and requirements, this page is out for you.
If you are one of the Candidates asking whether the NAUB Post UTME 2022 Registration form is not out, the Post UTME Screening for NAUB candidates, details, how to apply for the Screening at NAUB Portal, and other Updates are available for you
Everything concerning the NAUB Post UTME Screening application exercise is updated below for all interested candidates, make sure you follow the procedures given.
- UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form
- LASU Post UTME Screening Form
NAUB Post UTME Cut off mark 2022
Candidates that wish to take part in the NAUB Post UTME Registration and scored up to 180 in their UTME.
NAUB Post UTME form for the 2020/2022 Academic Session is not out. Candidates should apply on time once it is released.
Nigerian Army University Post UTME Eligibility.
a. Only candidates who have chosen NAUB as their first choice and have a minimum UTME Score of 180 points in the 2020 UTME and DE candidates with a minimum of Upper-Credit or its equivalent are eligible for the Post-UTME Online Screening.
b. Candidates must possess at least (5) credit passes in relevant field including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in their O-Levels.
c. Foreign students intending to study at NAUB must have passed equivalents of O’ Level/A’ Level examinations in their respective countries. Those from Non-English speaking countries are to provide evidence of good proficiency in English.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Post UTME Form 2022.
All candidates for UTME and DE Admissions are to pay their Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) fees of N2,000 and upload their credentials between …. Follow the procedure below to apply:
- Visit the University Post UTME/DE link at www.naub.edu.ng
- Click on UTME/DE Screening.
- Create a User Account (New users only).
- Select your program choice.
- Click “Pay Now” button to make your payment.
- Select your ATM Card type (e.g Master, Visa or Verve Card) (Select Nigerian Card Only) and click “Make Payment”.
- Only candidates whose payment has been successful can be redirected to fill the form.
- Click on “CONTINUE FILLING FORM”
- Scan and upload original copies of your O’level Credentials and A Levels for DE candidates: recent passport photograph and 2020 JAMB Registration slip.
- Make sure to submit your application when completed. (NOTE that you cannot edit your application after submission)
NOTE THAT the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) does not have any Agent for admission processing or payment channel/method.
NAUB Post UTME Registration Closing Date
The University Management has not officially released when the post UTME registration will be ending. Check back for updates.
NAUB Post UTME Screening Date
Nigerian Army University has not announced the Post UTME Screening Date. check Back for Updates
SEE, AlSO CHECK JAMB RESULT
HOW TO ACCEPT AND REJECT ADMISSION ON JAMB PORTAL
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
I hope at this point the article above on NAUB Post UTME Form is very Useful, kindly share it with friends using any of the platforms below.