UNICAL Post UTME Screening form for 2020/2021Academic Session. The University of Calabar Post UTME Form 2020. If you are among those googling UNICAL 2020 Post UTME Screening, UNICALPost UTME Form 2020, UNICAL Post UTME Registration 2020, UNICAL Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020, etc, Keep Calm your problems is solved here, keep reading.
Every information concerning UNICAl Post UTME Screening updates is updated below for all interested candidates
UNICAL Post UTME Registration Form 2020
University of Calabar Post UTME Screening Form For 2020 Admission is not yet out.
UNICAL Post UTME Cut off mark 2020
Candidates that wish to take part in the UNICAL Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose UNICAL as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How to Apply For UNICAL Post UTME 2020
Visit the official website atwww.unical.edu.ng for the Current Application Steps. The steps below can also be helpful.
The following options are available:
1. E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
2. Buy Post-UTME Pin Online option:
This option gives access to purchase Post-UTME pin from the portal. Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online. Login with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
Unical Microfinance Bank
First city Monument Bank
Zenith Bank Plc On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
3. LOG ON TO: http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link.
4. On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided.
5. Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided.
6. Click on login and follow the online instructions.
7. Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT.
8. Print out the completed form. UNICAL Aptitude Test = N2000.
How much is UNICAL Post UTME Form 2020?
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Date?
There is no information concerning when the school management will conduct the screening. please visit this page daily to have access to this update once it is out.
Duration of the Aptitude Test
The specific time and date for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
UNICAL Available Programmes
Below are the available programmes (courses) in UNICAL. The page will be updated as soon as any programme (s) is introduced into the system.
1.FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
-Banking & Finance
2. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
-Forestry and Wildlife
-Environmental protection and Resource Management
-Fisheries and Wildlife Management
3.FACULTY OF ARTS
-English and Literature
-History and International Studies
-Linguistics and Communication Studies
-Religious and Cultural Studies
-Christian Religious Studies
-Theatre Arts and Media Arts
4. FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE
-Human Nutrition and Dietetics
-Medical Laboratory Science
5. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
-Computer Science Education
-Education Psychology and Curriculum Studies
-Educational Administration and Planning
-English Language and Literature Education
-Fine and Applied Arts Education
-Library and Information Science
-Industrial Tech. Education
-Guidance and Counseling
-Political Science Education
-Religious Studies Education
-Social Studies Education
6. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
-Food Science and Technology
7.FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIEN
-Geography and Regional Planning
8.FACULTY OF LAW
9.FACULTY OF MEDICAL SCIENCE
-Medicine and Surgery
10. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
-Zoology and Environmental Biology
-Genetic and Biotechnology
11.FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
-Policy and Administrative Studies
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020
Apart from The requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the 2020 UNICAL Post UTME Screening. Students Should make Sure that The JAMB Original Result and other Documents not yet mentioned are ready.
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph.
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment.
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Candidates are advised to check the Portal from
Friday 26th July 20191st of August 2019 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
SEE, AlSO CHECK JAMB RESULT
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
UNICAL Mission and Vision
To Produce high-quality graduates and scholars in focal areas of learning with theoretical,practical and entepreneurial skills for the world of work in conducive environment through quality research and teaching.
To be a centre of excellence producing globally competitive graduates and contributing significantly to development through research.
I hope at this point the article is very Useful, kindly share it with friends using any of the platforms below.
- KWASU Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form
- UNICALPost UTME Screening Form
- UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form
- NAUB Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNN Post UTME Screening Form