ADSU Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Screening for Academic Session. Adamawa State University Mubi Post UTME Screening Form updates. If you are in need of the latest news on ADSU 2023 Post UTME Screening, Read more for details on Post UTME Form Registration for ADSU at the official portal.
ADSU Screening starting and closing Date, Cut off mark 2023, Screening Requirements and how to obtain ADSU Application form etc, are provided here, keep reading for more details on Post UTME admission Screening.
Is ADSU Post UTME Screening Form out? This is to inform the general public that Adamawa State University Mubi Post UTME Form is not yet out. We will update you once it is on Sale.
ADSU offers a great opportunity for you to study undergraduate/ postgraduate programmes in various disciplines.
Table of Contents
ADSU Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility 2023
UTME candidates who possess five ‘O’ Level credits including Maths and English and scored 160, and above points in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and DE candidates who choose Adamawa State University, Mubi as their most preferred Institution (First Choice).
Candidates who did not choose Adamawa State University, Mubi but are now willing, are advised to log onto JAMB website and effect their first choice of Institution to Adamawa State University, Mubi.
ADSU Post UTME Cut off Mark 2023
As already stated above, Student who wishes to take part in the ADSU Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 160 in their UTME.
Those who did not choose ADSU as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution
How to Apply for ADSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023
1. Visit the University portal at www.adsu.edu.ng and Click on New Application.
2. Enter your name, and a valid phone number (ensure that it is your phone number for it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
3. You will be redirected to the login page.
1. Use your phone number (The one you entered earlier) as your Username as well as password.
2. A successful login will take you to the welcome page.
Confirm your information on the page and proceed to select a payment method. After a successful payment, you would proceed to fill your application form. You are required to enter your personal information including your names and other relevant information. A valid phone number is required which is going to be the primary communication medium in regards to your application.
CHOICE OF PROGRAMME
You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
- UPLOAD EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- UPLOADING YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
- APPLICATION SUBMISSION
- PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM
You will be contacted via SMS on your phone for the date, time and venue for your screening..
- The Screening exercise will commence from …..2023.
- Screening fee: N2000
- Method of Payment – online
- Scan and upload relevant documents such as:
- JAMB result/DE slip
- ‘O’ Level/ ‘A’ level results
- Candidates awaiting their “0″ Level result should state so
- Candidates are advised to use their JAMB registration number as user name and surname as Password.(As reflected on the UTME/DE registration slip).
ADSU Post UTME Registration Closing Date
The management of Adamawa State University Mubi has not officially announced the deadline for the post UTME Registration.
Post UTME Screening Date for ADSU Candidates
The Date for the Post UTME Screening has not been fixed by the school management. We will update you once the date is out.
For further enquiries, visit the University website (www.adsu.edu.ng) or contact
- Admission Officer
- Information and Protocol Officer:
Brief About ADSU
Adamawa state university is an organization funded by the State government of Adamawa located in North east Nigeria.
The university was founded in 2002 as a private university and accepts students irrespective of their religious and cultural backgrounds.
I hope at this point the article on the ADSU Post UTME Screening Form is very Useful, kindly share it with friends using any of the platforms below.