Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form is Out. Here you will have the Latest Update and How to Apply for Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) Recruitment 2020. Welcome to all Federal Government and company recruitment page.
NPS Recruitment 2020 is out for those aspiring to apply for the Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2020 job, here is the latest News to work with. The Federal Government has approved the recruitment of candidates into the Nigeria Prisons Service.
Do you want to see how to apply for NPS recruitment Jobs now? If yes, then Start a career journey with the Nigerian Prisons Service.
NPS Recruitment 2020 is totally free. Do not pay anyone to help you with recruitment.
IS Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2020 Form Out?
The Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment is not yet out.
However, the federal government has not given the nod for any recruitment.
- NPC List of Shortlisted Candidates for Recruitment
- NPA Past Questions and Answers Download PDF
- England and Wales Recruitment Form
- Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers
- Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Admission Form
- FMARD Recruitment Form
- How to Apply EFCC Recruitment
- How to Apply for NUC Recruitment
- How to Apply Federal Civil Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
NRC Recruitment Form
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the NPS Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts, etc.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
How to Apply for Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates should visit the recruitment portal on (http://recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit) OR (www.prisons.gov.ng) to register. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Note: Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
NPS Application Closing Date:
The recruitment application deadline Will be Announced once it is out on the official portal.
If you have any questions or inquiries about NPS Recruitment 2020 or you have any difficulties with the application, drop a comment below.
We urge our dear interested readers who wish to apply to subscribe to our website via their email address, to get instant updates on Jobs & Opportunities.
Mistakes to Avoid in the Recruitment
Many people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake, they make in the course of the application for many recruitments. So, take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
I hope this article is very useful to you, please kindly share it with others.
Make sure you do not leave this page without dropping a comment if you want to receive future updates concerning the recruitment.