Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2021/2022 Application job portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng. Latest Update and How to Apply for FCSC Recruitment. Get the Ongoing FCSC job Application Form here.
Are you looking for the recruitment for Federal Civil Service 2021 (FCSC) guidelines? This page is out for you. Keeping reading for Civil Service Form job vacancies.
To Successfully Register for the Federal Civil Service commission jobs, you have to need to know what it takes. Civil Service Recruitment needs proper Registration.
The FCSC recruitment requirements, steps by step guide on how to apply for the job vacancies are here from the official job portal.
Is FCSC Recruitment Form 2021 Out?
The Federal Civil Service Recruitment is not out yet, we will let you know once it is out. keep visiting this page.
The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) is an executive body in Nigeria that has the authority to make appointments and transfers and to exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants.
No officer can be appointed into the Civil Service without authorization from the Federal Civil Service Commission if they have been convicted of a crime, or had previously been employed in the Government Service and had been dismissed or asked to resign or retire.
Requirements for Federal Civil Service Commission Job Vacancies 2021
The following are the requirements for the Successful Application for Civil Service commission jobs:
- Interested and qualified candidates should possess OND, HND, BA/BSc.
- SSCE: WAEC or NECO or equivalent GCE with not less than five credits in not more than two sittings.
- Good knowledge of Computer Operation will serve as an added advantage.
Other requirements not yet mentioned will be released once the recruitment process starts.
How to Apply for Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2021
All interested candidates seeking to apply for Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment can access the Application Portal in two ways;
Online process via FCSC website.
Offline process by collection of the FCSC application forms which can be obtained from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Geo-political Zones.
– ONLINE PROCESS
To apply for FCSC recruitment, the following steps will guide you:
- Visit FCSC online via www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng where you can check for vacancies.
- Click on the Vacancies tab to navigate to the FCSC recruitment portal
- Once you get to the portal, you can;
Register an account to start
Login to Apply or Manage your Profile
Search Available Jobs.
– OFFLINE PROCESS
You can also Collect FCSC application forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions within the Geo-political Zones listed as follows:
- North-West (Kaduna)
- North-East (Yola)
- North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja)
- South-East (Owerri)
- South-South (Port Harcourt)
- South-West (Ibadan)
The main headquarters for FCSC is located in the capital city of Nigeria. Precisely at No. 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
While you may be worried or sceptical about the expenses, just know that the FCSC recruitment process is absolutely free on its website.
Furthermore, you must submit applications to the commission no later than six weeks from the date of announcement of the registration.
You are to submit your application form in a sealed envelope and clearly specifying the Ministry and post applied for.
The following recipient should be addressed on the envelope: Hon. Chairman, Federal Civil Service Commission, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
Recruitment Vacancies for Federal Civil Service Commission
- EFCC Recruitment Form
- NUC Recruitment
- NEPZA Recruitment
- Npower Teach Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment form
- NDLEA Recruitment form
- Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force recruitments
- Navy Recruitment Form
- EFCC Recruitment Form
- NCDMB Recruitment
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) will be recruiting the following MDAs:
- – Federal Ministry of Education
- – Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity
- – Federal Ministry of Finance
- – Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- – Federal Ministry of Information and Culture
- – Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing
- – Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
- – Federal Ministry of Transport
- – Office of the Auditor
- – General for the Federation
- – Office of the Surveyor
- – General of the Federation
- – Bureau of Public Procurement.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Administration / Secretarial General
Application Closing Date: Not yet fixed
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for FCSC recruitment 2020
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
I hope this article on Federal Civil Service commission 2020 Recruitment is very useful to you, please kindly share it with others.
Use the comments section below for your comments, we will be there shortly.