Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 Latest Update. Do you want to Apply for current Nigerian Navy 2020 Recruitment? This article is out to guide you on the Ongoing Nigerian Navy Form at the official job portal www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
We are glad to get you in our daily Nigerian Navy (NN) recruitment update. Our aims are to give you all the necessary information on Nigerian Navy dssc Recruitment 2020.
To get the Nigerian Navy Application form, all interested applicant are to carefully study and follow the steps meant for the Nigerian Navy Job vacancies.
If you are really interested in joining the Nigerian Navy, ensures that you meet all the requirements provided in the Nigerian Navy 2020 Application Portal.
Is Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020 truly out?
The Nigerian Navy (NN) recruitment for 2020 is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on Nigerian Navy official recruitment portal (www.joinnigeriannavy.com), how to apply for the recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
To be selected for the navy job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for recruitment.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Nigerian Navy?
If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very important as every information you need in order to successfully get Navy Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
Nigerian Navy Job Application Requirements
To apply for Navy recruitment, Applicants should possess any of the following educational and /professional qualifications:
- All applicants must have their First school leaving certificate.
- (WASSCE) or NECO Certificate with not less than Five credits With Mathematics and English language included.
- Any applicant possessing higher educational/professional qualification, i.e. HND, BA/BSc, etc Candidates are therefore warned that it is an offence to declare false educational /professional qualification. This attracts outright withdrawal or dismissal and hand over to Civil Police for prosecution.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during the recruitment exercise is not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of branch or advancement while in the Naval service.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years at the time of entry into the Training School for school certificate holders, while 24 years of age is the acceptable limit for those with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, NCE Holders, ICT Professionals, etc.
- Applicants must not be married or have children before joining.
- Applicant is required to print out Parent /Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
- Applicantsmust be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Applicantsmust be free from any previous conviction by court of law on criminal charges.
Latest Nigerian Navy Recruitment Updates
There are lot of things applicants should take into consideration when applying for Nigerian Navy 2020 Recruitment.
Getting the right information at the right time is very crucial which means you need to be visiting Nigerian Navy Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Nigerian Navy.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.navy.mil.ng
- Navy Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Nigerian Navy.
How to Apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020
The following steps are needed to completely apply for Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment.
To apply, visit www.joinnigeriannavy.com and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated as the Navy form is out and registration ongoing
If you want be updated on Nigerian Navy Job Recruitment 2020, keep checking this page regularly.
- How to Apply EFCC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment form
- Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigerian PolicForcerecruitments
- NPA Shortlisted candidates
- NNPC Shortlisted candidates
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Result
- INEC Shortlisted candidates
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted candidates
- Navy Recruitment Form
- How to Apply for NUC Recruitment
- How to Apply Federal Civil Service Recruitment
- How to Apply for Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment
- How to Apply for All Federal Government Recruitment in Nigeria
- Apply For Civil Defence Recruitment
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for Navy jobs
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
I hope this article ‘ Nigerian Navy 2020 Recruitment’ is very useful to you, please kindly share it with others.
Use the Comments section below for your comments and suggestions we will give you feedback shortly.