Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment 2022/2023 Application form details – The NSCDC 2022 Recruitment job Portal www.nscdc.gov.ng/, apply for recruitment with Civil Defence Registration form now.
The NSCDC 2022 Recruitment Application form, Starting and clossing dates, requirements, and steps required to completely apply for Civil Defence (NSCDC) Form at the job portal www.cdfpb.career are here.
To Register officially for recruitment for NSCDC job vacancies, we instruct all applicants to read this article with understanding to know the Civil Defence job details and positions available.
Do you wish to Download the Civil Defence Recruitment form? Visit the NSCDC Recruitment official portal to get the job application form.
Requirements for Civil Defence Recruitment 2022
If you are interested in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, there are some requirements needed to be met before seeking job positions.
The following are NSCDC job Requirements:
- WASSCE or NECO Certificate ( equivalent GCE can also be used) with not less than Five credits and English language and Mathematics must be among.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Applicants should not be less than 18 years of age.
Important notes about Civil Defence Job vacancies 2022
Before you start registering for the job, ensure that all the requirements are ready. Never use irrelevant credentials to apply.
All NSCDC Registration should be done personally, do not send someone to apply for you.
IMPORTANT! The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC Recruitment form is not yet out, we will get you updated once the recruitment application starts.
Trending Jobs Today in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NDE Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Federal ministry of environment recruitment
- Federal government recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- EFCC Shortlisted Candidates
- NCDMB Recruitment
How to Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2022
The steps listed below are used to Apply for Civil Defence jobs in Nigeria:
- Go to the official job portal at www.cdfpb.careers
- Hit the Apply button
- Enter your Bio-data on the page
- Upload your certificates and National ID.
- Follow the guidelines given
- Fill and Submit the Application form.
NOTE: NSCDC Shortlisted candidates will be published once the management is done working on the job application.
Wait patiently for other related information on the Job vacancies and the Civil Defence Shortlisted candidates.
Civil Defence Salary structure
It is obvious that many applicants will be wondering about the salary. The NSCDC salary range will be discussed after recruitment. Check back
Brief About NSCDC
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps is a Para-Military Outfit that is responsible for the protection of Nigerians in public events with a mission of Developing structures and training strategies that would contribute to national security by using modern technology.
That is all about the NSCDC Recruitment? Share this article with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Leave your comments in the comment section we will give you feedback as soon as possible.