UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form for 2020 Academic Session. The University of Jos Post UTME Form. If you are among those searching for UNIJOS 2020 Post UTME Screening exercise and schedule, we have all the necessary updates on the Post UTME Registration, and UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020.
Every information concerning UNIJOS Post UTME Screening updates is updated below for all interested candidates
UNIJOS Post UTME Registration Form 2020
The University of Jos (UNIJOS) Post UTME Form is not yet Out. We will update you once the Post UTME Registration Form for 2020 is out.
UNIJOS Post UTME Cut off mark 2020
Candidates that wish to take part in the UNIJOS Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 180 in their UTME.
Candidates Eligible for UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Exercise.
UTME candidates must have chosen University of Jos as First Choice and scored not less than the institutional cut-off mark at 180 and the differential score for various Faculties/Programmes as stated below:
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|S/N||COURSES IN THE FACULTY OF:||CUT-OFF POINT|
|1.||Faculty of Agriculture a. Agricultural Science||180|
|2.||Faculty of Arts a. All Programmes||180|
|3.||Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences a. Biochemistry||200|
|4.||Faculty of Clinical Sciences a. Medicine and Surgery||240|
|5.||Faculty of Dental Sciences a. Dentistry||200|
|6.||Faculty of Education a. All Programmes||180|
|7.||Faculty of Engineering a. Civil Engineering b. Electrical Electronics Engineering c. Mechanical Engineering d. Mining Engineering||200 200 200 180|
|8.||Faculty of Environmental Sciences a. Architecture b. All other Programmes||220 180|
|9.||Faculty of Health Science and Technology a. Nursing Sciences b. Medical Laboratory Science||220 220|
|10.||Faculty of Law a. Law||200|
|11.||Faculty of Management Sciences a. Accounting b. Business Administration c. All other Programmes||200 200 180|
|12.||Faculty of Natural Sciences a. Computer Science b. All other Programmes||200 180|
|13.||Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences a. Pharmacy||220|
|14.||Faculty of Social Sciences a. Psychology b. Economics c. Criminology d. All other Programmes||200 200 200 180|
|15.||Faculty of Veterinary Medicine a. Veterinary Medicine||220|
UNIJOS Direct Entry Screening.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for Direct Entry admission into University of Jos, that there will be an on-line screening exercise from …
Please note that only candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose University of Jos as their First Choice are eligible for the screening.
Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE Screening will not be considered for admission. Follow the same procedure as UTME candidates to participate in the screening exercise.
How to Apply for UNIJOS Post UTME Form.
Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening.
Visit University of Jos Portal https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/ for registration procedure as follows:
- Click on PROGRAMME
- Click on UTME/DE SCREENING
- Enter their JAMB registration number
- Click Get Started
- The Candidate will be prompted to select and confirm an easy to remember password. Thereafter, a confirmation link will be sent to their email
- The Candidate should accordingly login in to their email and click the confirmation link
- The candidate is taken to the login page and continue his/her Screening registration
- Visit portal.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on Login
- Enter email and password
- Click on Login
- The candidate is taken to their personalised dashboard
- Click on Pay Screening Charge
- Select the payment option (card, Bank Branch, Internet Banking) then click proceed
- Enter the details requested and follow the prompt
- Upon Successful payment, the user is returned to their dashboard
- Enter five relevant O level subjects and their grades
- Click Finish
- Print the Screening Registration Slip
- Log out and await further communication from the University
Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISSION PROCESSING.
- The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O’ level results. All candidates therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their ‘O’ Level results (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB).
- All candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification). You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different ‘O’ level examination results.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme applied for.
Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE Screening will not be considered for admission.
How much is UNIJOS Post UTME Form 2020?
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee that is not yet fixed
UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Date
The university management has not, as at this time, release the date for the Post UTME screening. We will notify you once it is out, keeps visiting this page daily
SEE, AlSO CHECK JAMB RESULT
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
I hope at this point the article is very Useful, kindly share it with friends using any of the platforms below.
- ABU Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form
- UNICALPost UTME Screening Form
- UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form
- NAUB Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form
- UNN Post UTME Screening Form
- LASU Post UTME Screening Form
- EBSU Post UTME Screening Form
- TASUED Post UTME Screening Form