UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. This article will update you on University of Port-Harcourt Post UTME Form 2020. If you are among those googling UNIPORT 2020 Post UTME Screening, UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2020, UNIPORT Post UTME Registration 2020, UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020, etc, Keep Calm your problems is solved here
Is UNIPORT Post UTME Registration Form 2020 out?
The University of Port-Harcourt Post UTME Screening Form is on sales. We will update you once there is any other updates.
How to Apply For UNIPORT Post UTME 2020
- Visit the official website atwww.uniport.edu.ng for the Current Application Steps. The steps below can also be helpful.
2. Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
3. Print out Payment Slip
4. Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
5.Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
6.Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Monday, …..2020
7. Complete the Form online as requested.
8. Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
What is UNIPORT Post UTME Cut off mark 2020
Candidates that wishto take part in the UNIPORT Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 180 in their UTME.
How much is UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2020?
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Date
The management of the University of Portharcourt has not announced the date for the forthcoming post utme screening. The date will be discussed once it is communicated
Duration of the Aptitude Test
As at this time we are communicating the school has not fixed the time and duration for the Aptitude test. The specific time and date for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020
Apart from The requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the 2019 UNIPORT Post UTME Screening. Students Should make Sure that The JAMB Original Result and other Documents not yet mentioned are ready.
Materials Needed for UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2019 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON
TUESDAY, 20TH AUGUST, 2019.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
SEE, AlSO CHECK JAMB RESULT
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
I hope at this point the article is very Useful, kindly share it with friends using any of the platforms below.
- ABU Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form
- UNICALPost UTME Screening Form
- UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form
- NAUB Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form
- UNN Post UTME Screening Form