LASU Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 for Academic Session. The Lagos State University, Ojo Post UTME Form. LASU Registration form portal and how to Apply online for LASU 2022 Post UTME Form.
If you are among those searching for Post UTME Screening updates at LASU, Check the requirements and the LASU Screening date, cut-off mark, and application guidelines below.
To participate in LASU Post UTME Form, note the Screening Date and documents needed for Registration and Screening. See More details about the Post UTME Admission Screening form for all candidates below
This is to inform all candidates that the Lagos State University Post UTME screening form is not yet out, we will notify you once it is on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Lagos State University screening. This ONLINE screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into the University.
LASU Post UTME & Direct Entry Eligibility 2022
- Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. In addition, Candidates must be at least 16 years of age,
- ALL Pre-Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University in the 2020/2022 Academic Session, who must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- ALL Direct Entry Candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2020 Academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the Screening Exercise.
How To Apply for LASU Post UTME Form 2022
- Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY One  sitting.
- Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course and wish to use Two (2) sitting of O’Level Results must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credits in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, One  Science subject and any other subject.
- Aeronautic and Astronautic Engineering require a Credit pass in Further Mathematics.
- Candidates with Awaiting Result status are also eligible to apply for the Screening.
- Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
- Candidates must ENSURE they upload their O’Level results on JAMB CAPS before the closure of the Admission Screening Exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC)
- Committee MUST fill in their IIVC code on the Screening Portal.
- Note that any examination taken after July 2019 is not ACCEPTABLE.
1. Prospective Candidates will visit www.screening.lasu.edu.ng and select MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop-down list at the top, to make the required non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira [N2,000] Screening Fee for the LASU Admission Screening Exercise.
LASU List Of Degree Courses.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
Visit the University of Lagos official portal at www.lasu.edu.ng for all the courses offered. All Online Screening complaints should be channeled to [email protected] .
No member of staff of LASU or any other Third Party is authorised to collect ANY PAYMENT on behalf of LASU. Applicants who ignore this warning do so at their own RISK and LASU will not be liable under any guise. YOU ARE WARNED.
We are working hard to ensure any update on the school official website in order to give you the latest update.
Stay glued to this page update on Lagos State University, LASU Post UTME Screening Form. You are advised to share this post with friends and use the comment box below for any question.