Many Candidates are asking for updates on SLU Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session. Sule Lamido University Post UTME Form. The SLU Screening form, Dates, and how to apply for Post UTME at SLU official Portal.
If you are among those googling SLU 2022 Post UTME Screening, Registration Form 2022, Cut Off marks, eligibility, screening closing date and requirements for Post UTME Screening for SLU candidates, etc are provided below.
Sule Lamido University, SLU Post UTME Form for 2020/2022 Academic Session. This is to inform the general public that the Post UTME Form is not out at www.slu.edu.ng
- UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form
- NAUB Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form
Candidates Eligible for SLU Post UTME 2022
- UTME Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit in the National Diploma, a Merit in NCE or 8 points in the IJMBE Advanced Level.
- UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 160, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website/
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Sule Lamido University Kalin Hausa as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 160 and above in the 2022 UTME, should change to the SLU via the JAMB website.
SLU Post UTME Cut Off Mark
All candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 160, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website/
How to Apply for SLU Post UTME Form 2022
Online registration for the Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will commence on Monday, …2022, and end at midnight of Sunday, ….2022.
To register for the exercise, follow the procedures below:
STEP 1: Visit the Sule Lamido University website at www.slu.edu.ng and navigate to Admission from menu and click on Online Application to create an account using functional email address and phone number.
STEP 2: Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as Post-UTME/DE Screening Fee via REMITA through the following stages:
- Log on to remita.net and click on pay a biller.
- Select Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa and service type (Post-UTME Screening fees).
- Input candidate’s details (full name, valid phone number and functional email address).
- Select mode of payment (bank branch, master card, verve card, credit card or intern banking).
- Generate your e-invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and procee to any commercial bankfor payment (bank branch option only).
- For payments using master card, verve card, credit card and internet banking, proceed f payment and print RRR Receipt after clicking the submit button.
STEP 3: Fill in the Application Form with your accurate details and click on Submit button.
STEP 4: After submitting, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip containing your reference number.
Post UTME Registration Closing Date for SLU Candidates
The management of Sule Lamido University has not officially announced the deadline for the post UTME Registration.
Sule Lamido University Post UTME Screening Exercise Date & Requirements.
The Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will take place as follows:
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
Candidates must present the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment (RRR Receipt)
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
VENUE OF THE SCREENING: Short-listed Candidates should report at the University’s Permanent Site, Kafin Hausa- Jahun Road, Kafin-Hausa, Jigawa State by 9:00 am on the appropriate date.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date he/she is invited will not be considered for admission into the University during the Academic Session.
We will inform you as soon as there are updates on the SLU Post UTME Screening Form. You are advised to share this post with friends and use the comment box below for any questions.