UNIMAID Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Screening – The University of Maiduguri Post UTME Screening Form and how to apply online for UNIMAID 2022 Post UTME Screening at www.unimaid.edu.ng.
Latest Updates: This is to inform the general public that the UNIMAID online Post UTME Screening Form is not out. The University management is still working on the Post UTME Screening for UNIMAID aspirants.
Candidates that are interested in the UNIMAID Post UTME Form should keep reading for more details on the nature of the screening exercise.
The University of Maiduguri, UNIMAID Admission Screening form details are given below, see the eligibility, Cut off marks and procedure to apply for the post UTME Screening in the UNIMAID portal.
Eligibility for UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form 2022
Candidates need to meet the following before taking part in the Screening excercise:
- Must have taken Lago State University as their first choice
- Must have the required UTME cut off mark of 160
- A minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, 9 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution for Direct Entry.
UNIMAID Post UTME Cut off Mark 2022
As already stated above, Student who wishes to take part in the UNIMAID Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 160 in their UTME.
Those who did not choose UNIMAID as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How To Apply for UNIMAID Post UTME Form 2022
The following steps bare use to apply for University of Lagos Post UTME Screening:
- Click on Register to create an account.
- Fill in the opened form to create a UTME/DE Screening Account.
- Click Register Account.
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Payment of The Screening Charges.
- After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address/Jamb number) and password.
- Continue with your registration
- Enter your biodata and upload a recent passport photograph, save and click next.
- Provide your O level results, a maximum of two sittings is allowed.
- Documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
- Click-submit when completed and confirm submission.
- You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test, you will be notified once admitted through your CAPS or text message
UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Application Closing Date
The post UTME Screening deadline for aspirants has not yet been announced. All interested candidates are to ensure that their Registration is done on time.
Stay tuned to the updates on the screening schedule as every update will be made known to you.
Post UTME/Admission Screening Date for UNIMAID Candidates
The University management has not fixed the Screening date. We will let you know once the date is announced.
Do you have any to ask about the University of Maiduguri, UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form? Use the comments box hereunder. Feel free to share with your friends.