UNIMAID Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. University of Maiduguri Post UTME Form . If you are among those searching UNIMAID 2020 Post UTME Screening, UNIMAID Post UTME Form 2020, UNIMAID Post UTME Registration 2020, UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020 etc, keep reading.
Every information concerning UNIMAID Post UTME Screening updates is updated below for all interested candidates
Candidates who chose the University of Maiduguri University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) should not that post UTME Form is on sales. Stay updated, You are invited to apply for an aptitude test, provided such candidates scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME.
UNIMAID Post UTME Cut off mark 2020
As already stated above, Student who wishes to take part in the UNIMAID Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 160 in their UTME. Those who did not choose UNIMAID as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
UNIMAID Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2020 Academic Session and have scored 160 and above in the UTME (CHECK : UNIMAID Departmental Cut-off Marks), and a minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, 9 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution for Direct Entry.
- (Note that this screening exercise is also open to candidates who did not choose University of Maiduguri during their UTME registration)
How Much is UNIMAID Post UTME Form?
Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only for the registration including bank charges.
How to Apply for UNIMAID Post UTME.
Candidates should visit the University of Maiduguri website:https://portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme and register for the online screening exercise.
- Click on register to create account.
- Fill the opened form to create UTME/DE Screening Account.
- Jamb No.
- First Name
- Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
- Click Register Account.
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Payment Options:
- Click pay icon
- Print invoice (RRR invoice)
- Go to any bank with your RRR invoice and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option
- Click pay icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Phone No. (that you receive alerts)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed.
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK. Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
- After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address/Jamb number) and password.
- Continue with your registration
- First you will be redirected to course selection page where you will be required to provide the following
- UTME first choice
- UTME second choice
- UTME subject combination d. UTME score
- Next you will be redirected to a bio data form. Ensure to fill all the required fields, upload a recent passport photograph, save and click next.
- Here you will be required to provide your O level results, a maximum of two sittings is allowed.
- On the next step you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
- Next you will be redirected to the documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
- Click-submit when completed and confirm submission.
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
- You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test, you will be notified once admitted through your CAPS or text message
UNIMAID Post UTME Registration Closing date
The University Management has announced the Post UTME Screening Registration deadline to be…..2020
UNIMAID Post UTME Screening date
The Management of the University of Maiduguri is yet to announce the Post UTME Screening date.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
I hope at this point the article is very Useful, kindly share it with friends using any of the platforms below.