FUOYE Post UTME Form 2021/2022 for Admission Screening. The Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Post UTME Screening Form. FUOYE Online Application Form , cut off Mark, requirements and how apply for FUOYE 2021 Post UTME Screening Form for 2021 Academic Session at the university portal.
Candidates who made the university their Choice during UTME Registration and are ready for the Post UTME Screening in FUOYE should follow the guidelines concerning the Form. The FUOYE Post UTME Form, screening date and other details are given here.
Those who are ready to Register for FUOYE Online Post UTME Form should ensures that they keep to all the requirements needed during the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti, FUOYE Screening excercise.
FUOYE Post UTME Eligibility 2021
The University requires that only eligible Candidates should take part in this Post UTME Registration and Screening.
The following should be met before applying for the Screening:
- Must have made FUOYE their first choice and those who didn’t should do change of Institution before the application.
- Must Get up to the Post UTME cut off Mark. FUOYE Cut off Mark is160.
- SSCE: WASSCE or NECO or NABTEB with not less than Five Credits with Mathematics and English language included.
- Visit the official portal for more Updates.
- Direct Entry candidates must have not less than two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND, NCE, HND, with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
The Cost of FUOYE Post UTME Screening Form
Candidates are expected to pay an online Registration Fee for the post UTME Screening. The Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti Post UTME Screening form for all aspirants is N2,000 ( Two thousand naira only).
The mode of payment is updated on the university portal. Try as much as possible to make your payment as directed and do your application on time.
How to Apply for FUOYE Post UTME Screening Form 2021
The following steps are useful when applying for the Screening:
- Visit the FUOYE Post UTME portal at http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
- Login with your JAMB Registration Number
- Follow all instructions given
- Generate Invoice and pay the registration charge
- Complete your registration by Clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
- Proceed to Complete your registration and get your printout ready.
Registration Deadline: The University management as at this time has not disclosed the Closing date for the Registration. Stay tuned for the form and the Schedule dates
- FUOYE Cut Off Mark
- FUOYE Admission list
- FUOYE School Fees
- FUOYE Acceptance Fee
- FUPOYE List Of Courses
- ABSU Post UTME Screening Form
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form
- IBBU Post UTME Screening Form
- UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form
- UNICAL Post UTME Screening Form
FUOYE Screening Date and Requirements
The Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti Post UTME Screening Date for Candidates is yet to be announced the Screening date.
Prospective Candidates should make sure that the necessary documents are ready as the University management will soon commence the Screening exercise. Apart from the once that will be updated on the portal, Candidates should keep the following documents available:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Original JAMB Result
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration
- WAEC or NEECO Certificate or Statement of result/Online result. etc
I know the guideline above on FUOYE Post UTME Screening Form is useful. Use the comments box hereunder for any opinion, we will get to you shortly.