Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. This is to inform the general public that the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State Post UTME Form is out. If you are among those googling FUOYE 2020 Post UTME Screening, FUOYE Post UTME Form 2020, FUOYE Post UTME Registration 2020, FUOYE 2020 Post UTME Screening Date, FUOYE Cut off mark 2020, FUOYE Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020 etc, Keep Calm your problems is solved here, keep reading.
Every information concerning FUOYE Post UTME Screening updates is updated below for all interested candidates
FUOYE Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session, FUOYE Post UTME Registration Form
Candidates who chose Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test, provided such candidates scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME. Those who did not choose FUOYEas First Choice University but scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How to Apply for FUOYE Post UTME Form.
Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000. 00) only
Payment should be made via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online using ATM card.
Step 1: Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
Step 2: On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully
Step 3: Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 96510415CA [Note Password is not required]
Step 4: You will be required to complete your profile on the portal
Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number, you can be contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for updates and information
Step 5: After updating your information, activation link will be sent to your email box provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
Step 6: Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen
Step 7: Complete your registration by Clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
Step 8: Print Out your Registration Slip containing summary of your registration. For assistance send email to email@example.com
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
Direct Entry Applicants: In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
Applicant that fails to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified.
FUOYE Admission Cut off mark 2020
As already stated above, Student who wishes to take part in the FUOYE Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 160 in their UTME. Those who did not choose FUOYE as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
SEE, AlSO CHECK JAMB 2019 RESULT
Candidates That are Eligible for FUOYE Post UTME.
- Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 160 and above.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- In addition to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND, NCE, HND, with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.fuoye.edu.ng
SEE, AlSO CHECK JAMB 2019 RESULT
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
I hope at this point the article is very Useful, kindly share it with friends using any of the platform below.