OAU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 For Admission Screening – Obafemi Awolowo University Post UTME Screening Form eligibility, dates, cut-off mark, requirements, and how to apply online for OAU 2022 Post UTME Screening at www.oau.edu.ng.
Latest Updates: This is to inform the general public that the OAU Post UTME Screening Form is not yet on sale. The University management is still working on the Post UTME Screening for OAU Candidates.
Candidates that are interested in the OAU Post UTME Form should keep reading for more details on the nature of the screening exercise. Read more about the OAU Screening form below.
The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, OAU Admission Screening form details are given below, see the eligibility, Cut off marks, and procedure to apply for the post UTME Screening in the OAU portal.
- FUAM Post UTME Screening Form
- FUNAAB Post UTME Screening Form
- FUKASHERE Post UTME Screening Form
- FTMINNA Post UTME Screening Form
Eligibility for OAU Post UTME Screening Form 2022
Candidates need to meet the following before taking part in the Screening excercise:
- Must have taken Lago State University as their first choice
- Must have the required UTME cut off mark of 180
- candidates with outstanding “Awaiting Results” at the end of the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- DE Students should ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife for DE Admission processing.
How To Apply for OAU Post UTME Form 2022
The following steps bare use to apply for University of Lagos Post UTME Screening:
The candidates are required to visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng directly and login with their JAMB Registration Number to download RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University admissions portal admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- Update JAMB data
- Upload Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE etc)
- Upload scanned copy of credentials
- Upload passport photograph (if not available)
- Print completed Admission Screening form
- Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
Applicants should note that the screening fee is N2,000. They will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
OAU Post UTME Screening Application Closing Date
The post UTME Screening deadline for aspirants has not yet been announced. All interested candidates are to ensure that their Registration are done on time.
Stay tuned to the updates on the screening schedule as every updates will be made known to you.
Post UTME Computer-based Aptitude Test for OAU Candidates
The printing of the Exam slip will commence on ….2022.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip. Also note that all candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips; and
- A printed copy of the completed OAU Post-UTME Online Registration Slip
OAU Admission Screening Date
The University management has not fixed the Screening date. We will let you know once the date is announced.
Do you have any to ask about the Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU Post UTME Screening Form? Use the comments box hereunder. Feel free to share with your friends.