Welcome to ABSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. This is to inform the general public that the Abia State University Post UTME Form is not yet out. The School Management released the 2019/2020 Second batch Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post UTME) and Direct Entry Form.
Applications were invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Abia State University, Uturu DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2019/2020 academic session. All Direct Entry candidates were also invited for the Aptitude Test.
The Registration forms for the Aptitude Test are available on-line from Wednesday 18th September, 2019.
ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY
At Abia State University, we believe in education that empowers individuals towards excellence and service.
As a foremost state University in Nigeria founded in 1981, Abia State University has maintained its leadership within and beyond the Eastern heartlands of Nigeria. It has remained resilient in the acquisition and dissemination of ICT-driven skills, comparable to graduates anywhere in Africa.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session, ABSU Post UTME Registration Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
ABSU Post UTME Eligibility 2020.
All candidates who choose Abia State University as their First or Second choice, those who want to change to ABSU as their First choice and those who did not use ABSU as their choice at all but want to be admitted into the University, who scored up to the University cut-off of 160 and above in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
ABSU Admission Cut off mark 2020
As already stated above, Student who wishes to take part in the ABSU Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 160 in their UTME. Those who did not choose ABSU as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
- ABU Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form
- UNICALPost UTME Screening Form
- UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form
- NAUB Post UTME Screening Form for
- UNN Post UTME Screening Form
How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME Form.
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Polaris (Skye) Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- First Bank Plc;
- Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Union Bank Plc;
- UBA Plc.
- Get back to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
ABSU Post UTME Requirements 2020
Apart from The requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the 2020 ABSU Post UTME Screening. Students Should make Sure that The JAMB Original Result and other Documents not yet mentioned are ready.