Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. This page will update the general public ton the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Post UTME Form. If you are among those googling ABU 2020 Post UTME Screening, ABU Post UTME Form 2020, ABU 2020 Post UTME Screening Date, ABU Cut off mark 2020, ABU Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020, etc, Keep Calm your problems is solved here, keep reading.
Every information concerning ABU Zaria Post UTME Screening updates is updated below for all interested candidates
When Will ABU 2020 Post UTME Screening Form be Out?
The Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU) 2020 Post UTME Application/Screening Date is still under deliberation and will be announced as soon as it is out, it is possible that the form will be out around September 2020, be updated.
ABU Admission Cut off mark 2020
As already stated above, Student who wishes to take part in the ABU Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose ABU as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
Eligibility for ABU Post UTME Screening.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as first choice
How to Apply For ABU Post UTME 2020
Visit the official website atwww.abu.edu.ng for the Current Application Steps. The steps below can also be helpful.
- To register, candidates are required to log into https://putme.abu.edu.ng or click on 2020/2021 Post-UTME Registration on the Ahmadu Bello University website https://abu.edu.ng. Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as screening fee. Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
How much is ABU Post UTME Form 2020?
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
Duration of the Aptitude Test
The Aptitude Test will hold from
Monday, July 23, 2018, to Saturday, July 28, 2019. The specific time and date for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
ABU Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020
Apart from The requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the 2020 ABU Post UTME Screening. Students Should make Sure that The JAMB Original Result and other Documents not yet mentioned are ready.
SEE, AlSO CHECK JAMB RESULT
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
ABU Vision And Mission
According to Sir Ahmadu Bello
“Ahmadu Bello University shall be a world-class university comparable to any other, engaged in imparting contemporary knowledge, using high quality facilities and multi-disciplinary approaches, to men and women of all races, as well as generating new ideas and intellectual practices relevant to the needs of its immediate community, Nigeria and the world at large.”
I hope at this point the article is very Useful, kindly share it with friends using any of the platforms below.
Searches related to abu post utme form 2020
- abu post utme cut off mark
- abu zaria post utme schedule
- abu post utme result
- abu post utme past questions
- abu online admission
- post utme registration
- ABU Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNICALPost UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020