University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital – UPTH Recruitment 2023. Latest Update and How to Apply for UPTH Recruitment 2023 form portal. University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital internship and job vacancies.
We are glad to get you in our day-to-day UPTH Recruitment Application form update. Our target is to give you all the required information on the 2023/2023 UPTH Form.
Before I Move on, let me advise that you adhere to every piece of information given here concerning the Recruitment in the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital accordingly so as not to be at the losing end because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes.
In this article, we have taken the time to outline everything needed to apply the UPTH University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital jobs.
Official UPTH Recruitment Form 2023
The following are what people ask about UPTH Recruitment 2023
- When will the UPTH Recruitment Application Form be out?
- How Can I Apply for UPTH Recruitment 2023?
- What Are the Requirement for UPTH Recruitment Application?
- When is the deadline for the UPTH Recruitment 2023?
The University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital – UPTH Recruitment 2023 is not currently ongoing. To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for UPTH Recruitment.
University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital – The Management of the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
How To Apply for UPTH Recruitment 2023
Interested and qualified candidates are to forward Fifteen (15) copies of their Application accompanied with photocopies of their Credentials and their Curriculum Vitae highlighting the following:
- Full Name
- Place and date of birth
- Home address/state of origin
- Contact address
- Marital status
- Number and ages of children (if any).
- Institutes attended with dates
- Academic qualifications obtained with dates
- Working experience
- Present employment indicating present status and salary
- Extra-curricular activities
- Referees (3)
- Candidates aspiring to the position should be dynamic, and visionary.
In addition, such a candidate:
- Must possess a basic Medical degree, MB, BS or its equivalent obtained from a reputable University recognized by the National University Commission (NUC) and Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN). Such a degree must have been obtained not less than 15 years from the date of this publication
- Should hold a postgraduate medical qualification, registrable with the MDCN for the purpose of practicing as a Consultant from a recognized body obtained not less than five years prior to the date of this publication. Membership of other relevant professional bodies will be of added advantage;
- Should have displayed exceptional leadership qualities in clinical duties, research and training;
- Candidates must have held Senior Administrative post(s) in health or related institutions for a minimum of 5 years post qualification cognate experience;
- Possession of computer skill will be an added advantage;
- Should not be less than the rank of a Senior Lecturer or equivalent in the Civil/Public Service
- Candidate must show evidence of credible research in medical sciences and a good number of up-to-date academic publications;
- Candidates must show evidence of good track record of employment from engagement to the point of application;
- Any other qualification(s) that may boost the administrative capacity of the candidate.
- NPC List of Shortlisted Candidates for Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- NPA Past Questions and Answers Download PDF
- Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers
- Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Admission Form
- How to Apply for NCDC Recruitment
- How to Apply EFCC Recruitment
- How to Apply for NUC Recruitment
- How to Apply Federal Civil Service Recruitment
- How to Apply for Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment
- How to Apply for All Federal Government Recruitment in Nigeria
Conditions of Service
- Similar to what obtains in other Teaching Hospitals/Public Service of Nigeria.
- The Director of Administration shall be responsible to the Chief Medical Director for day- to-day general administration of the Hospital.
- He shall be Chief Administrative adviser to the Chief Medical Director and Secretary to the Board of Management.
In addition, the Director of Administration shall:
- Take charge of the department responsible for administration;
- Participating in formulation, execution and review of policies as directed by the Chief Medical Director and/or the Board;
- Coordinating the activities of support departments in the Hospital;
- Conduct the correspondence of the Board and keep the records of the Hospital;
- Perform such other functions as the Board or the Chief Medical Director, may from time to time assign to him/her.
Qualifications and Experience for UPTH Job vacancies
- Candidates must possess a good first Degree in either Hospital/Health Services Management or the Humanities or Social Sciences from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- A post graduate degree in a relevant field is an added advantage.
- Candidates must have not less than Twenty (20) years of post-qualification experience.
- Possession of Master’s Degree or any other relevant higher degrees would be an added advantage.
- Fellow or Associate of the Institute of Administrators of Nigeria (IHSAN), Fellow of the Institute of Management Consultant of Nigeria (FIMC), Fellow of the Institute of Corporate Administration of Nigeria (FICAN) or any other relevant professional certificate are added
- Working experience in a hospital is an added advantage.
- The Director of Administration shall hold the office effective from the date of appointment inclusive of any period previously served as a Director in any other organization in the Public Service, provided the officer does not attain the mandatory retirement age of sixty (60) years or thirty-five (35) years of service (whichever, comes first) and on such terms and conditions as may be specified in the letter of appointment.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- Salary and conditions of service shall be in accordance with the Public Service salary structure for this category of officers.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying for UPTH Recruitment 2023
Many people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake, they make in the course of the application for many recruitments. So, take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to cross-check your details before submission.
I hope this article on University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, UPTH Recruitment is very useful to you, please kindly share it with others. Make sure you do not leave questions on the comment box below if there are any.
8 Comments on “UPTH Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal – Apply Now”
Thanks sir for the information, but can General nurses apply (single qualify)?
Thank you very much Sir for the information.
Thanks and God bless you. Amen
Thanks and God bless you.
When will upth start recruiting new internship students for this year? When will they form be out?, specially for Dietetics?
announce for employed
can one apply online for upth.If not otherwise the bank payment and buying from the school is approved.
How may I be updated for upth recruitment.