Welcome to the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital – UPTH Recruitment 2020. Latest Update and How to Apply for UPTH Recruitment 2020. I welcome you to infoshoutloud recruitment page. We are glad to get you in our day to day UPTH Recruitment Application update. Our target is to give you all the required information on 2020/2021 recruitment. Before I Move on, let me advise that you adhere to every information given here concerning the Recruitment accordingly so as not to be at the losing end because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes. In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to apply the recruitment.
Questions Frequently Asked by Applicants
When will the UPTH Recruitment Application Form be out?
How Can I Apply for UPTH Recruitment 2020?
What Are the Requirement for UPTH Recruitment Application?
When is the deadline for the UPTH Recruitment 2020?
The University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital – UPTH Recruitment 2020 is currently ongoing. To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for UPTH Recruitment 2019.
University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital – The Management of the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Chairman Medical Advisory Committee (CMAC)
Location: Port Harcourt
Duties and Qualities
Shall be responsible to the Chief Medical Director for all the clinical and training activities of the Hospital.
- Candidates aspiring to the position should be dynamic, and visionary.
In addition, such a candidate:
- Must possess a basic Medical degree, MB, BS or its equivalent obtained from a reputable University recognized by the National University Commission (NUC) and Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN). Such a degree must have been obtained not less than 15 years from the date of this publication
- Should hold postgraduate medical qualification, registrable with the MDCN for the purpose of practicing as a Consultant from a recognized body obtained not less than five years prior to the date of this publication. Membership of other relevant professional bodies will be of additional advantage;
- Should have displayed exceptional leadership qualities in clinical duties, research and training;
- Candidates must have held Senior Administrative post(s) in health or related institutions for a minimum of 5 years post qualification cognate experience;
- Possession of computer skill will be an added advantage;
- Should not be less than the rank of a Senior Lecturer or equivalent in the Civil/Public Service
- Candidate must show evidence of credible research in medical sciences and a good number of up-to-date academic publications;
- Candidates must show evidence of good track record of employment from engagement to the point of application;
- Any other qualification(s) that may boost the administrative capacity of the candidate.
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment Form
- FCTA Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- WAAPH Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Recruitment
- Apply For African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Recruitment
- How to Apply for NCDC Recruitment
Conditions of Service
- Similar to what obtains in other Teaching Hospitals/Public Service of Nigeria.
Job Title: Director of Administration
Location: Port Harcourt
- The Director of Administration shall be responsible to the Chief Medical Director for day- to-day general administration of the Hospital.
- He shall be Chief Administrative adviser to the Chief Medical Director and Secretary to the Board of Management.
In addition, the Director of Administration shall:
- Take charge of the department responsible for administration;
- Participating in formulation, execution and review of policies as directed by the Chief Medical Director and/or the Board;
- Coordinating the activities of support departments in the Hospital;
- Conduct the correspondence of the Board and keep the records of the Hospital;
- Perform such other functions as the Board or the Chief Medical Director, may from time to time assign to him/her.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates must possess a good first Degree in either Hospital/Health Services Management or the Humanities or Social Sciences from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- A post graduate degree in a relevant field is an added advantage.
- Candidates must have not less than Twenty (20) years of post-qualification experience.
- Possession of Master’s Degree or any other relevant higher degrees would be an added advantage.
- Fellow or Associate of the Institute of Administrators of Nigeria (IHSAN), Fellow of the Institute of Management Consultant of Nigeria (FIMC), Fellow of the Institute of Corporate Administration of Nigeria (FICAN) or any other relevant professional certificate are added
- Working experience in a hospital is an added advantage.
- The Director of Administration shall hold the office effective from the date of appointment inclusive of any period previously served as a Director in any other organization in the Public Service, provided the officer does not attain the mandatory retirement age of sixty (60) years or thirty-five (35) years of service (whichever, comes first) and on such terms and conditions as may be specified in the letter of appointment.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- Salary and conditions of service shall be in accordance with the Public Service salary structure for this category of officers.
How To Apply for UPTH Recruitment 2020
Interested and qualified candidates are to forward Fifteen (15) copies of their Application accompanied with photocopies of their Credentials and their Curriculum Vitae highlighting the following:
- Full Name
- Place and date of birth
- Home address/state of origin
- Contact address
- Marital status
- Number and ages of children (if any).
- Institutes attended with dates
- Academic qualifications obtained with dates
- Working experience
- Present employment indicating present status and salary
- Extra-curricular activities
- Referees (3)
The Application should be addressed and sent to:
The Chief Medical Director,
University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital
P.M.B. 6173, Port Harcourt,
Application Deadline 23rd January, 2019.
- All applications should have the Ref. No. of this advertisement on the left hand corner of the envelope.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview.
If you are unable to access the application please kindly leave a comment and we forward you any method to use and apply if you have any question kindly use the comment box, and also leave a comment and follow the blog to stay at alert about UPTH Recruitment 2019.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying for UPTH Recruitment 2020
Many people fail in many application not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake, they make in the course of the application for many recruitments. So, take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
I hope this article is very useful to you, please kindly share it with others.
Make sure you do not leave this page without dropping a comment if you want to receive future updates concerning the recruitment.
- NPC List of Shortlisted Candidates for Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- NPA Past Questions and Answers Download PDF
- England and Wales Recruitment Form
- Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers
- Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Admission Form
- FMARD Recruitment Form
- NDBDA Recruitment
- How to Apply EFCC Recruitment
- How to Apply for NUC Recruitment
- How to Apply Federal Civil Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
UPTH Recruitment 2020
UPTH Recruitment form 2020