Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020/2021 Form portal airforce.mil.ng & How to Apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020. infoshoutloud recruitment page. We are glad to get you in our day to day Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Application update. Our target is to give you all the required information on 2020/2021 recruitment.
NAF Recruitment Form 2020 Application Portal
We know that many nigerians are very ready to apply for the ongoing jobs, but we advise all to following the necessary steps while going about the Registration.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form Portal
Applicants for the 2020 Airforce Recruitment should ensures that all Registration processs are done on the Nigerian police force official portal. Some Fraudsters may come up with fake sites to scam you, be wise, comfirm everythings before proceeding to register.
When will the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Application Form be out?
How Can I Apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020?
What Are the Requirement for NAF Recruitment Application 2020?
When is the deadline for the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020?
Is Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020 Application Form Out?
The recruitment is out for those aspiring to apply for Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2020 job, here is latest News today to work with.
Do you want to see how to apply for NAF 2020 recruitment Jobs now? If yes, then Start a career journey with the Nigerian Air force.
The Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020 is free. Do not pay anyone to help you with the recruitment..
Nigerian Air force Recruitment Requirements and Job Details
Any of the following Qualification is required from Applicants that is
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm/Pharm.D)
- Provisional Certificate of registration from the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria.
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)
- Provisional Certificate of registration from the Medical Council of Nigeria.
- Bachelor of Science Optometry
- Provisional Certificate of registration from the Council
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or its equivalent from recognized institution.
- Provisional registration with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
- Provisional Certificate of registration from the Council.
Bachelor’s Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit in the following fields:
- Accounting, Sociology, Criminology, Psychology, Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Television and Film Production, History, Economics, Marketing, Purchasing and Supply, Business Management, Music/Instrument Technology, Arts, Sports, Theology, Arabic & Islamic Studies.
- Law: Criminal, Constitutional, Procurement, Land and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
- Languages: French, German, Russian, Mandarin and Arabic.
- Engineering: Software, Network, Computer, Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Chemical, Satellite Communication, Satellite Control, Satellite Ground Station, Telecommunications, Aerospace & Aeronautical. Database/Network Administration, Web Developing, Network & Cyber Security, IT Robotics, GISfRemote Sensing, Satellite Image Analyst, Data Telecommunication, Intelligence and Security Studies.
Candidates will be provided free accommodation and paid salary in line with the current scale approved by the Federal Government.
- NPC List of Shortlisted Candidates for Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- NPA Past Questions and Answers Download PDF
- England and Wales Recruitment Form
- Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers
- Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Admission Form
- FMARD Recruitment Form
- NCDMB Recruitment
- NDBDA Recruitment
- How to Apply EFCC Recruitment
- How to Apply for NUC Recruitment
- How to Apply Federal Civil Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
How To Apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020
Interested and qualified candidates are to obtain Application Forms free of charge at the address below:
NAF Official Link – http://www.airforce.mil.ng/page-careers
1. Applicants will be expected to present the following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
a. Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
b. Photocopies of:
(1) Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
(2) Educational/ Trade Certificates.
(3) Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
2. Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants will be handed over to the Police for prosecution.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020
Many people fail in many application not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake, they make in the course of the application for many recruitments. So, take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
I hope at this Juncture, You have been able to gather the necessary information about the NAF recruitment. You are equally advised to bookmark this page for future updates. We will be providing daily updates concerning the recruitment, you are advised to use the comment box for any question.
Make sure you do not leave this page without dropping a comment if you want to receive future updates concerning the recruitment.