Apply for an ongoing EFCC Recruitment 2023/2024 at the official Application form portal. Do you know that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) also recruits personnel into its services? Now that you know, when it comes to Recruitment for EFCC job vacancies, what you need to know are available here from the official portal.
The journey to becoming an EFCC official starts with knowing the complete requirements for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, how to apply for EFCC Recruitment 2023, and the necessary qualifications
Candidates are advised to follow all the instructions regarding the job Positions. Read more on, EFCC salary, training, Starting and Closing Date for the recruitment for the EFCC Job Vacancies below.
Table of Contents
Is EFCC Recruitment 2023 ongoing?
This is to inform the general public that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission 2023 recruitment process is not ongoing and interested person can now apply for a job with EFCC
What is EFCC Recruitment Form Portal?
The official website for EFCC Recruitment is https://www.efccnigeria.org. Many Candidates do make mistakes of applying at the Wrong Registration portal, try and use the one provided here.
EFCC Requirements for 2023 Job Positions
To check if you are eligible for EFCC employment, graduate cadre and diploma cadre, you can check the following EFCC requirements to know where you stand. They are:
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Must have a valid means of identification
- Must have either BSC, HND, NCE, OND from a recognized institution
- NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter
- Must not be above 35 years
- WAEC with credits in not less than 3 subjects
- NECO with passes in 4 subjects and not more than 2 sittings
- Must be a computer literate
- Good communication and computer skills
- No history of deformity
- Must not be married
Latest Vacancies in Nigeria:
- TRCN List of Shortlisted Candidates
- NPA Past Questions and Answers Download PDF
- NIA Recruitment Form
- BRISIN Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment Form
- UNDP Recruitment
- FAAN Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- How to Apply for NUC Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
How to apply for the 2023 EFCC Recruitment
The Application Process for the 2023 Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is very easy with these steps:
- Visit any EFCC office close by or visit its online portal
- Get and fill the EFCC Form
- After submission, a list of successfully shortlisted candidates will be released
- If you have been shortlisted, you will undergo a compulsory screening to verify your documents
The efcc list of Shortlisted Candidates will be released as soon as the recruitment application is closed.
Closing date for EFCC Job Vacancies
The EFCC closing date for it 2023 recruitment process has not yet been fixed
Vacant positions in EFCC
Interested personnel are needed to fill in the following positions:
- Graduate cadre
- Diploma cadre
- Detective Inspector
- Detective Assistant
That is all about EFCC Recruitment Application guide is very useful to you, Kindly share this good news with your friends on social media and use the comment box below for Questions.