The Nigeria Police Force Recruitment for 2021/2022 has been summarized here with the emphasis on NPF online form portal, Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Form, and requirements for the 2021 NPF program. The Procedures for the recruitment for Nigeria police job Vacancies are provided here.
Knowledge is power indeed. How much do you know about the qualifications for the Nigeria Police Force? The more you know about the requirements for NPF recruitment 2021, the more your chances of being enrolled for a job with the Nigerian Police Force
If you are interested in getting a job with the Nigerian Police, you should get yourself acquainted with the latest information on the NPF portal.
The Nigerian Police Force 2021 recruitment fitness test, and medical requirements. From the Nigeria Police Force requirements, you can check whether you are qualified to be in the force
Is the Nigeria Police Recruitment Form 2021 out?
Recent updates from the Nigerian Police Recruitment portal shows that the NPF recruitment form is not yet out. You will be updated once the recruitment form for NPF is out.
You can also check the Nigerian Police Recruitment official portal at www.policerecruitment.gov.ng for news
Requirements for Nigeria Police Force job Vacancies 2021
Your qualifications for the NPF recruitment really matter a lot, it makes you eligible to be shortlisted for the Nigerian Police Force. All NPF applicants should read this carefully to know their level of competence and where they stand
- All NPF applicants must be at a minimum of 18 years of age
- Intending Nigerian Police Force candidates must be a citizen of Nigeria and should have a National Identification Number (NIN)
- An O’Level certificate with at least 5 credits passes in Mathematics and English, in not more than one sitting
- Must be of Profitable character
- Must have not less than 1.67m in height for males and 1.64m for females
- Male’s chest measurement should not be less than 86cm
- NPF applicants should not be pregnant during Recruitment
- Applicants should have no defects or any medical history of deformity
- Must be financially stable
- Must fill guarantors form with reliable references
- An added advantage goes to Applicants having a valid driver’s license
Login Process for Nigeria Police Force Portal
Knowing the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment portal and knowing how to log in to the NPF recruitment portal are two different things. The steps to log in to the portal are shown below:
- The first thing you should do is to prepare all the relevant credentials you will be using for the NPF Application
- Proceed to scan and upload those documents on the Nigerian Police Force Portal at www.police recruitment.ng
- After this process and NPF registration, a shortlist of successful NPF candidates will be released.
How to Apply For Nigeria Police force Recruitment 2021
Step by Step Application Process for Nigeria Police job positions. NPF Application Process will be a simple and easy one after reading through these guidelines to complete your NPF recruitment process.
- Visit the NPF portal at www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and sign up
- Proceed to submit all requested documents
- Print out the Acknowledgement slip
- After the above step, you will receive an email stating confirmation of NPF Application only if you are successful
- If you qualify for the recruitment process, NPF will send your name in the shortlist
Closing date for Nigeria Police Recruitment
The closing date for NPF will be revealed once the form for Nigerian Police Recruitment is out
Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates
The names of Successful Candidates for the Nigeria Police Force will be released after the job application is closed. We will update the NPF Shortlisted candidates here.
Hot Jobs in Nigeria:
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment Form
- FCTA Recruitment
- NPA Shortlisted candidates
- NNPC Shortlisted candidates
- NDE Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- INEC Shortlisted candidates
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted candidates
- NPS Shortlisted Candidates
- Navy Recruitment Form
- EFCC Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Result
NPF Salary structure
The Nigeria Police Force Salary structure will be according to the job position and ranks. The NPF salary range for the new recruit will be discussed during the screening and interview.
Note: As a Nigerian Police Force Applicant, you will be required to undergo a medical fitness test
For recent updates on the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Form and closing date, you can regularly check this page for new update