Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) Admission Form 2021/2022 Latest Update and How to Apply for POLAC 2021 Admission form for 9th Regular Courses.
The Registration form for POLAC Candidates who wish to gain Admission onto the Nigeria Police academy and other related details are provided below.
If you are one of those interested applicants, make sure you follow the steps provided for the POLAC Admission Registration form hereunder.
Table of Contents
POLAC Admission Form
Nigeria Police Academy Admission Form 2020/2021 for 9th Regular Course.
Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, Kano, has started its 9th regular degree programmes for cadets, All interested and eligible candidates who wants to join POLAC was weed is forced to see all instructions on how to apply.
Note: Beware of scams, Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) will never ask you to pay money to anybody that promise to help you gain admission in to the Nigeria Police Force.
Admission into the Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) is open to both male and female Nigerians of good character.
Courses leading to Bachelor’s degrees in the following disciplines are available in the Academy:
A. FACULTY OF HUMANITIES. BA in:
- History & International Studies
B. FACULTY OF LAW: LLB
C. FACULTY OF SCIENCE: BSc in:
- Biological Sciences
D. FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: BSc in:
- Management Sciences
- Political Science
Nigeria Police Academy Admission Form Requirements 2021
The following are the admission requirements:
1. Candidates seeking admission into the Academy must be Nigerian citizens and must be between 17 and 22 years of age, and must have a height of not less than 1.67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) if male, and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) if female. In addition, male candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 86cm (34 Inches for those between 21 and 22 years of age). All candidates must be free from any physical deformity or mental disability.
2. Candidates must have obtained a minimum of SIX (6) credits at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), the National Examinations Council (NECO) or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) at not more than 2 sittings. All Candidates must also have a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics as well as subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course of study in the Academy.
3. Candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass physical and psychological tests of fitness.
4. SSCE STATEMENT OF RESULTS OR CERTIFICATES RELATING TO EXAMINATIONS TAKEN BEFORE 2015 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- How to Apply EFCC Recruitment
- Howw to Apply for NUC Recruitment
- Howw to Apply Federal Civil Service Recruitment
- Howw to Apply for Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment
- Howw to Apply for All Federal Government Recruitment in Nigeria
- Applyy For Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigeriann Navy Recruitment
- NRC Recruitment Form
- NESREA Recruitment
SELECTION EXAMINATION DATE, CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
The Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil Selection Examination, will be Pencil and Paper Based (PPB). The examination shall comprise of a General Paper (Section A) which is compulsory for all candidates. It will cover areas such as general knowledge and current affairs, English Language and Mathematics. Other sections are to be selected according to candidate’s Faculty of choice. It will be conducted on….
Only candidates who meet the Academy’s cut-off mark of 180 in UTME and above will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination at the 19 designated Centres.
The list of Centres is in the Academy Website. Eligible candidates are to bring along to the examination venue their Acknowledgement Form, Examination Card, current JAMB Result Slip and two Postcard size photographs (3.5×5 Inches) which should show only from the chest upwards. At the back of each of the two Postcard size photographs, the candidates must write their name, State of origin, Examination Centre and signature.
Only candidates who are successful in the Selection Examination will be invited for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Board screening and interview. The list of successful candidates will be published on our website and in some national newspapers.
NATURE AND DURATION OF COURSE
Candidates admitted into the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil degree course will undergo a combined Academic and Police training for a minimum period of Five (5) Years leading to Bachelor’s degrees and commission into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Academy Admission Form 2021
2. Interested Applicants are advised to go to the Nigeria Police Academy’s Website: www.polac.edu.ng in order to obtain or generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code.
The RRR code obtained can be used to make payment of N3,500.00 through any commercial Bank Branch in Nigeria. Applicants must, in addition, apply through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board [JAMB] as well as sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Candidates need not select the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil as a University of choice in the JAMB form. However, only candidates who obtained the minimum UTME scores of 180 which is the Academy’s Cut-off mark in JAMB and purchased the Academy online Application Form will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination.
We urge our dear interested readers who wish to apply to subscribe to our website via their email address, to get instant updates on Jobs & Opportunities.
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your say on this? You can drop your comments, suggestions, questions and inquiries in the comment section of this article. We will be grateful as we hope to hear from you and will endeavor to reply to you ask soon as possible.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) Admission Form
Many people fail in many application not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake they make in the course of the application for many recruitments. So, take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
I hope this article on POLAC Admission form was very useful to you, please kindly share it with others.