Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers 22020/2021 Latest Update and How to Apply for Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Recruitment 2020 .Welcome to all Federal Government and companies recruitment page. We are glad to get you in our daily Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers update. Our aims are to give you all the necessary information on 2020/2021 recruitment.
Before I proceed, I wish to advise that you follow every information given here concerning the Recruitment strictly so as to be at the safe side because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes. In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to get the NPA Past Questions and Answers and apply for the recruitment
NPA Aptitude Test Past Questions
Nigeria Police Academy Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers PDF Download. We have compiled the NPA Past questions and answers in PDF document. If you would like to get the comprehensive exam questions, follow the steps here.
If you are yet to check your name, kindly do so now before downloading the Nigeria Police Academy past questions and their answers.
Are you an aspiring Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) candidate? Do you wish to partake in the upcoming examination? Then you need to arm yourself by preparing/practicing with the school past questions and answers.
You must be sure that your name is on the NPA List of Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 Invited for Aptitude Test before preparing for the examination which is said to be computer based.
Without taking much of your time, let us proceed and show you how to download the Nigeria Police Academy Question and Answer.
Note: you must have a pdf enabled device to view and study the past questions. You don’t need to visit internet centers to get this downloaded, simple get some megabytes and download with your phone or PC.
How to Apply EFCC Recruitment
How to Apply for Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment
Apply For Civil Defence Recruitment
Below are Nigeria Police Academy Sample Questions from Previous Years.
(A) USE OF ENGLISH
Instruction: Read carefully the following passage and answer questions that follows it:
A short puff of wind extinguished the candle I was carrying. Laying it carefully down at my feet so that I could easily find it again in the dark, I quickly went through my pockets to see if I still had box of matches which I had thoughtfully put there that morning, when I set out to explore the cave. But a thorough search revealed nothing with which to re-light the candle and left me desperately trying to recall how the matches could have gone astray. I then remembered that, half an hour before I had taken a short rest and eaten a bar of chocolate. While doing so, had rested the candle on a convenient rock in order to leave my hand free to unwrap the chocolate, and just as now, a breath of wind had made the candle flicker and finally go out. It was then that I had the occasion to use my matches and I only supposed that I had thoughtlessly felt the box on the rock where the candle had been standing. I reckoned that I must be about half a mile from the entrance and that the only thing for it was to grope my way back again. About an hour later, bruised from my frequent collisions with projecting rocks, I stumbled into the daylight. The first thing I thought of was a cigarette. Instinctively, I drew out my lighter from my trouser pocket. It was only when. I had it in my hand that I realized what a fool I had been.
(1) Why did the Writer take a box of matches into the cave with him?
A. Because he was thoughtful
B. Because he needed it in exploring the cave
C. In order to relight his candle shoud it go out
D. Because he envisaged the wind
(2) Which of the alternatives has the same meaning as the following word or phrase as they appear in the passage? “Gone astray”
A. Got lost.
B. Been misplacing.
C. Gotten missing.
D. Been thrown away.
(3) “The only thing for it” means
A. The alternative.
B. the only alternative
C. The last option.
D. the one choice.
(4) In what condition did the writer return?
A. He returned stubling out into the light
B. He returned feeling foolish and thoughtless
C. He returned bruised and tired
D. He returned longing for a cigarette
(1) A farmer has 120m of fencing with which to enclose a rectangular sheep-pen using a wall for one side. Find the maximum area that he can enclose
(2) Find the area of a parallelogram ABCD in which DA = 8cm, DC = 10cm, D= 30o
(3) In the figure below if AB = 8, BD = 2, AC = 10, DE = -61/4 Calculate AE
A. 5 ½
B. 12 ½
(1) The ability of organisms to maintain a constant internal environment is known as
(2) Which of the following blood components has the greatest affinity to oxygen and carbon?
A. Blood plasma
(3) Water vapour is lost in plant during transpiration through
A. Stomata and lenticles
B. Guard cells and lenticles
C. Guard cells and stomata
D. None of the aboce
(1) Fractional distillation of crude oil from Kaduna Refinery produces gasoline, kerosene, aviation fuel and diesel oil. Which of the fraction has a higher proportion of light hydrocarbon?
C. Aviation fuel
D. Diesel oil
(2) Alkaline hydrolysis of vegetable oil produces fatty acids and glycerol. The latter can be separated from the mixture by
(3) The molecule HOCH CH CHCI CH is called
A. Chloro hydroxyl butane
B. Chloro hydroxyl butanol
C. Hydroxyl chloro butane
D. Chloro hydroxyl butane
(1) A lorry of mass 2000kg moving at 36 km/h is brought to rest over a distance of 20m. Calculate the average breaking force.
(2) When a plain mirror at which a ray of light is incident is rotated through an angle 8, the reflected ray will be rotated through:
(3) A carnot engine turns heat into work:
A. With 100% efficiency
B. With 50% efficiency
C. Without itself undergoing a permanent change
D. With the help of expanding steam
(1) Which of these definitions best defines economics?
A. Is a science of opportunity cost
B. Is a science of alternatives
C. Is a science of scarcity
D. Is a science of choice
(2) The basic problem of economics is best defined as:
A. what, how and for whom production is made
B. production of goods and service
C. distribution of goods and services
D. production, distribution, and consumption
(3) Which of the following defines the tools of economic analysisi?
D. All of the above
How To Get The Nigeria Police Academy Past Questions PDF
A Strong Notice To Doubters!!
Please, note! Scammers never display their identity publicly! We are NOT internet fraudsters. We are real people you can see and relate with nature.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for Any Recruitment
Many people fail in many application not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake they make in the course of the application for many recruitments. So, take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
I hope this article is very useful to you, please kindly share it with others.