Transfer code for Access bank. Welcome, We are going to give you all you need to complete your transactions using Access Bank USSD codes. In compliance with the cashless CBN Policies (Central Bank of Nigeria), we are delighted to make it known to you that Access Bank has launched a service called *901# Banking Made Easy which will enable its customers to embark on several transactions without stepping their foot in any banking hall.
Transfer code for Access bank
This service is accompanied with many benefits which includes:
- It’s fast, convenient, and secure
- Its availability 24/7
- It saves you the stress of queuing up in the banking halls
- You can pay all utility bills from the comfort of wherever you are
ACCESS BANK UPDATE:
Before any transaction can be done using the *901# service, it has now been made mandatory that the access bank customer creates his/her unique security code which will be required for any *901# service. PREVIOUSLY, only the last four(4) digits of the BVN was required but recently, the BVN digits
HOW TO REGISTER FOR ACCESS BANK *901# SERVICE
Below are the step to step process of registration
- On your bank registered phone number, dial *901#
- Follow the generated prompt to select 8(NEXT) then 5(CREATE PIN) option to Create/Reset Pin
- Enter the last four(4) digits of your Access bank ATM Card
- You will be requested to enter your choice 4 to 6 digits security code which will be used for all transaction
After successful registration, you can now make use of any of the transfer codes below and on request, input your security code to initiate transfer.
ACCESS BANK TRANSFER CODES
- Transfer to other banks: Dial *901*2*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number#. Charge is N80+N4.00(VAT)
- Transfer to Access Bank: Dial *901*1*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number# from your phone number, then authenticate with your transfer security code.
NOTE: You can only use the Phone No. you used to open your Access bank account and the daily limit for transfers is N20,000.
ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT OPENING
You can also open an Access Bank account from anywhere without visiting the branch and this service does not require filling of forms. No minimum opening balance is required.
- Dial *901*0# and follow the text prompts
- You will be asked to provide your personal details or your BVN number
- Upon provision of the required details, you will receive an SMS with details of your new account number.
BUY DATA BUNDLES
With your Access Bank, you can purchase data for all communication network by
ACCESS BANK BALANCE ENQUIRY
You can also check the status of your account any time, wherever you are. This service is free of charge
- Simply Dial *901*5# on your Access Bank registered phone number
- Input your security code
- Your account balance is immediately generated after this has been provided.
This Access Bank *901# USSD Banking is available on all networks and it supports all smart and feature mobile phones. Only customers with an Access Bank account can perform transactions using *901#. Airtime is not required to use *901# but some Service providers charge for USSD code transactions. Finally, you can also use this service outside Nigeria as long as you are roaming your mobile number