Transfer code for First Bank. Welcome, We are going to guide you on how to transfer money from First Bank to any bank in Nigeria with a Firstbank transfer code. This is the shortest and cheapest way to send money from the First bank.
First bank code 894 is a quick, convenient, secure, and easy way to perform your banking transactions (transfer money, check balance, buy airtime, pay bills, and lots more) anytime and anywhere, using any type of phone without the need for internet connectivity or data.
Quick Banking with FirstBank USSD Code *894#
Once you have a FirstBank account with a linked debit card, a phone number profiled for SMS alert and a mobile phone, you are just one dial away from enjoying the unbeatable 894 experience.
- first bank mobile transfer limit
- first bank online transfer
- how to register first bank transfer code
- *904# first bank
- how to create 5 digit pin for first bank transfer
- first bank 5 digit pin
- first bank code to pay bill
- how to transfer money from first bank to other bank
How To Get Started With the First Bank transfer code, *894*0#
Customers can also dial *894# and get access to Quick Banking services in a menu-based layout without having to dial the codes.
When dialed, two options are displayed for the customer to choose from:
- Quick Banking- Follow prompts to access the listed services for FirstBank account holders ONLY.
- Firstmonie- For electronic wallet- based transactions. This product is available to both account holders and non-account holders.
I hope the Transfer code for the First bank is very helpful to you. use the comment section below for your questions,