Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 Latest Update. Welcome to all Federal Government and companies recruitment page. We are glad to get you in our daily recruitment update. Our aims are to give you all the necessary information on 2020/2021 recruitment and Shorlisted names. Before I proceed, I wish to advise that you follow every information given here concerning the Recruitment list strictly so as to be at the safe side. In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to check the recruitment list.
When Nigeria Police Academy Shortlisted Candidates will be out.
Nigeria Police Academy Shortlisted Candidates 2020. The Nigeria Police Academy 7th Regular Courses Shortlisted Candidates for 2020/2021 academic session is out online. All candidates who applied for admission into NPA can now check their admission status.
The authorities of Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil-Kano State has released the provisional admission list of candidates that have been admitted for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil-Kano has released the names of successful candidates for the Seven Regular Course held on 2019. Candidates who participated in the NPA Degree Programme admission screening exercise can now check their results by downloading the PDF document.
Nigeria Police Academy Admission List has been successfully uploaded online. Candidates can access the admission list by following the instructions below.
Sunday 21st October 2019 – Batch One
Tuesday 23rd October 2019 – Batch Two
Thursday 25th October 2019 – Batch Three
Sunday 28th October 2019 – Batch Four
Tuesday 30th October 2019 – Batch Five
Thursday 1st November 2019 – Batch Six
- FCT, Abuja.
Requirements for NPA 7th Regular Courses Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch wilt not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Candidates will first undergo screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.
- Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign
- Original UTME result slip 2018
- Police Academy acknowledgement and examination forms downloaded from the Internet and/or proof of purchase of the Application Form
- Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified.
- Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
- Candidates are to also bring the following items:
- Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Plate and cutlery
- Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
How to Check for Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates 2020
Candidates should proceed to check their names by visiting the official website/portal on (www.polac.edu.ng/admissionlist) or (https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/62a63f87-618d-47ce-899a-e6d00872a911).
We urge our dear interested readers who wish to apply to subscribe to our website via their email address, to get instant updates on Jobs & Opportunities.
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately..
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for Any Recruitment
Many people fail in many application not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake they make in the course of the application for many recruitments. So, take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
I hope this article is very useful to you, please kindly share it with others.