NPA Recruitment Form 2022/2023 Application portal. This article is going to give you detailed information involved in the Nigerian Ports Authority, NPA jobs Application Form: the NPA 2022 recruitment starting, closing date, requirements and how to apply.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Nigerian Ports Authority If you answered yes, check the recruitment Form for NPA job vacancies, qualifications required to apply for the job positions at the NPA Recruitment portal are provided below.
Applicants who are ready to download the NPA application form can go-ahead to do so by visiting the website and download the NPA Recruitment form 2022 PDF.
- UNDP Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
- NEPZA Recruitment
- NCDMB Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment form
- NDLEA Recruitment form
- Chevron Nigeria Recruitment
Requirements For NPA Recruitment 2022
To be eligible for the current 2022/2023 Nigerian Ports Authority, you need to meet the following requirements:
- The West African Senior Secondary School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council, NECO Certificate with not less than 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings)
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in another relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
When Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2022 is Starting
The general public should take note that the recruitment form is out. infoshoutloud team will update you as soon as the recruitment registration portal is open.
SEE: NPA Internship Program
Trending Recruitments in Nigeria:
How to Apply For NPA Recruitment 2022
The following steps will help you during the registration process:
- Visit the official website at ww.careers.nigerianports.gov.ng
- Follow the instruction provided to support a successful application
- bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out. If you want to stay updated on NPA 2022 Recruitment Form
The following is associated with the Nigerian Ports Authority jobs vacancies:
- To be the Leading Port in Africa
- A National Brand Asset Anchored on Service Excellence
- To Deliver Efficient Port Service in a Safe, Secure and Customer-friendly Environment
- Efficiency, Customer Satisfaction, Safety and Security, Innovation
Nigerian Ports Authority Statutory Duties And Functions
- Develop, own and operate ports and harbours
- Provide safe and navigable channel
- Offer cargo handling and storage services
- Maintain Port facilities and equipment
- Ensure safety and security
- Develop and own property
When the NPA Jobs Application is Ending
The Nigerian Ports Authority 2022 recruitment closing date is not officially out, stay updated by visiting this page regularly, We will update you immediately it is out.
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
At this juncture, I believe the article was very helpful to you. If there is any question concerning the Nigerian Port Authority, NPA Recruitment, kindly use the comment box below.