NJI Recruitment Form 2023/2024 form portal. This article is going to walk you through all the processes involved in the National Judicial Institute Recruitment. NJI Registration Form. The recruitment dates, requirements and how to successfully apply for Recruitment for NJI 2023 job vacancies.
Table of Contents
Recruitment Requirements For NJI Job Vacancies 2023
To be Eligible for the current 2023/2024 National Judicial Institute, you need to meet the following requirements:
- SSCE: West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
When NJI 2023 Recruitment is Starting
The general public should take note that the National Judicial Institute form is not out. infoshoutloud team will update you as soon as there is any in the recruitments.
Trending Recruitments in Nigeria:
How to Apply For NJI Recruitment 2023
The following steps will help you during the National Judicial Institute registration process:
- Go to the NJI login portal at https://nji.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
NOTE: All Applicants should wait for the list of Successful Candidates e be released. The NJI Shortlist will be out immediately after the registration closing date.
When NJI Recruitment Application is Ending
The recruitment is closing date is not officially out, stay updated by visiting this page regularly, We will update you immediately it is out.
At this juncture, I believe the article was very helpful to you. If there is any question concerning the NJI recruitment, kindly use the comment box below.