SURCON Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal. The Surveyors Council of Nigeria Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form. Latest Update and How to Apply for the Recruitment in SURCON.
I welcome you to the infoshoutloud.com.ng recruitment page. We are glad to get you in our day-to-day SURCON Recruitment Application update. Our target is to give you all the required information on SURCON Form.
Before I Move on, let me advise that you adhere to every information given here concerning the Job Vacancies at SURCON Portal accordingly. Do not rush to apply the recruitment without following the due processes. In this article, we have taken the time to outline everything needed for the SURCON Registration Form.
Official SURCON Recruitment Portal 2021
When will the SURCON Recruitment Application Form be out?
How Can I Apply for SURCON Recruitment 2020?
What Are the Requirement for SURCON Recruitment Application?
When is the deadline for the SURCON Recruitment 2020?
To be selected for the job vacancies, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for SURCON Recruitment 2020.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Surveyors Council of Nigeria? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
The Council succeeds the defunct Surveyors Licensing Board which had been in charge of licensing and discipline of surveyors in Nigeria. The duties of the Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON) however differ a great deal from the duties of the Licensing Board which it succeeded.
- NPC List of Shortlisted Candidates for Recruitment
- NCDMB Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- NPA Past Questions and Answers Download PDF
- England and Wales Recruitment Form
- Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers
- Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Admission Form
- FMARD Recruitment Form
- NDBDA Recruitment
- How to Apply EFCC Recruitment
- How to Apply for NUC Recruitment
- How to Apply Federal Civil Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
SURCON Recruitment 2021 Requirements
Applicants applying for the Surveyors Council Of Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE)from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
However, It is important to note that the SURCON Recruitment form is not yet out. This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site or SURCON Recruitment Portal @ www.surcon.org.ng to stay updated once the form is out.
How to Apply for SURCON Recruitment Job Vacancies 2021
To apply, visit www.surcon.org.ng and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying for SURCON Recruitment:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
I hope this article on SURCON Recruitment is very useful to you, please kindly share it with others. Make sure you do not leave this page without dropping a comment if you want to receive future updates concerning the recruitment.