Welcome to NCDC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form. Latest Update and How to Apply for NCDC Recruitment 2019. I welcome you to infoshoutloud recruitment page. We are glad to get you in our day to day NCDC Recruitment Application update. Our target is to give you all the required information on 2019/2020 recruitment. Before I Move on, let me advise that you adhere to every information given here concerning the Recruitment accordingly so as not to be at the losing end because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes. In this article, we have taken time to outline everything needed to apply for Army recruitment.
Questions Frequently Asked by Applicants
When will the NCDC Recruitment Application Form be out?
How Can I Apply for NCDC Recruitment 2019?
What Are the Requirement for NCDC Recruitment Application?
When is the deadline for the NCDC Recruitment 2019?
The Nigeria Center for Disease Control Recruitment 2019 is free. Do not pay anyone to help you with the recruitment..
Available Positions for NCDC Recruitment 2019-2020
Job Title: Consultant – Engagement of Veterinary Officer in States with inadequate Human Resources
Reference No: IDA 5970-NG
Project: Regional Disease Surveillance Systems Enhancement Project (REDISSE)
Duration: Initial period of 12 calender months
Qualifications and Experience for Nigeria Center for Disease Control Recruitment 2019
- He/she must have a basic qualification of Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree and registered with Veterinary Council of Nigeria.
- The successful candidate to be employed must show basic proficiency to provide veterinary services, disease surveillance, and disease outbreak investigation, prompt response to disease events, animal handling and writing of reports,
- Computer literate and experience of working in a veterinary/animal health service establishment will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 Years Post DVM Qualification.
- NPC List of Shortlisted Candidates for Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- NPA Past Questions and Answers Download PDF
- England and Wales Recruitment Form
- Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers
- Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Admission Form
- FMARD Recruitment Form
- NDBDA Recruitment
- How to Apply EFCC Recruitment
- How to Apply for NUC Recruitment
- How to Apply Federal Civil Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
How To Apply For NCDC Recruitment 2019
The mode of application is online, interested applicants must submit their forms online through the NCDC recruitment login portal on (www.ncdc.gov.ng)
Interested and qualified Individual veterinarians/candidates must provide information through their Curriculum Vitae demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. In addition, the Individual Veterinarian/consultant is required to submit a Letter of Interest in the assignment, indicating that they are qualified to perform the Services.
Expressions of interests (EOIs) must be delivered in a written form and in sealed envelope to the address below:
REDISSE Project Coordinator,
Nigeria Center for Disease Control, Annex,
Plot 804, Ebitu Ukiwe Street,
Attention: The Animal Health Sector Coordinator
E mail: email@example.comApplication Deadline 7th August, 2019.
- The attention of interested Veterinarians is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, revised November 2017 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- A Veterinarian will be selected in accordance with the Individual Consultant Selection Procedures/method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
- The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment can be found at the following website: www.ncdc.gov.ng
- Further information can be obtained at the address above during office hours 0900 to 1700 hours
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying for NCDC Recruitment 2019
Many people fail in many application not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake, they make in the course of the application for many recruitments. So, take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
I hope this article is very useful to you, please kindly share it with others.
Make sure you do not leave this page without dropping a comment if you want to receive future updates concerning the recruitment.