Is Benue State University, Makurdi, BSUM Post UTME form out for it’s 2022/2023 academic session? If this is the question on your mind, I will advise that you stay glued to this information on post UTME form for BSUM.
The management of Benue State University, Makurdi hereby informs all applicants who made BSUM their first choice that the 2022/2023 academic session post UTME form is not out. Read more about the BSUM Screening form below.
Don’t just leave yet. Since the BSUM Post UTME form has not yet been released, It is important for all Benue State University candidates to know the BSUM Cut off Mark, its screening date, the requirements, and how to apply for BSUM Post UTME.
BSUM Post UTME Form 2022
The management of Benue State University, Makurdi wishes to relate to its applicants that the 2022 post UTME form is not yet out for BSUM Admission process
Requirements for BSUM Post UTME Screening Form
To be a successful candidate for BSUM screening, you must have:
- Chosen Benue State University, Makurdi your first choice in the 2022 JAMB
- You must have scored a minimum of 180 in the just concluded JAMB
BSUM Post UTME Cut Off mark 2022
All candidates of BSUM are expected to know that Benue State University, Makurdi cut off Mark for post UTME is 180
How much is Post UTME form for BSUM
The cost for the post UTME form for BSUM is only a sum of Two thousand naira (2000)
Benue State University Post UTME Application 2022
This is how to apply for BSUM Post UTME
- Visit Benue State University, Makurdi official website at www.bsum.edu.ng
- Click on “Admission”
- Proceed to “Post UTME application link”
- Enter your JAMB Number for verification
- Click on “Proceed” after you must have been verified
- Tap on “Payment” to make payment via your desired option
- Input your reg number, email address and phone number
- Click on “Continue” and follow the instructions that will pop on your screen to complete payment
- You are required to print out the payment confirmation slip and a payment receipt
- Return to the BSUM website and click on “post UTME/DE”
- Complete registration by entering your JAMB reg number and proceed to login
- Upload all important documents for BSUM Post UTME
- Select “My Bio Data” to fill in the form
- Upload required documents
- Click on “Acknowledgement slip” and print two (2) copies
BSUM Post UTME Screening Date
The Date for the Post UTME Screening has not been fixed by the university management. We will update you once the date is out.
Important: The BSUM Acknowledgement slip contains the date and time of your exam. You are required to bring it on BSUM screening date