FUTO Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Screening. This page is to update the general public on the Federal University of Technology, Owerri Post UTME Form. For candidates that wish to apply for FUTO 2022 Post UTME Screening, we have the necessary information and updates for you.
Latest Updates: This is to inform the general public that the Post UTME Screening Form for FUTO Candidates is not yet on sale. The University management is still working on the Online Application Post UTME Screening Schedule for FUTO aspirants. Read more about The post UTME Admission process hereunder.
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO Admission Screening form details are given below, see the eligibility, Cut off marks, and procedure to apply for the post UTME Screening in the FUTO portal.
- FUGASHUA Post UTME Screening Form
- UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Form
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form
- NAUB Post UTME Screening Form
FUTO Post UTME Screening Eligibility 2022
- UTME Candidate must have scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
- Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
FUTO Post UTME Cut off Mark 2022
Candidates who wishes to take part in the FUTO Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score up to 180 or above in their UTME.
Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How to Apply for FUTO Post UTME Screening Form 2022
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2019/2020 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
How Much is FUTO Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
Post UTME Screening Date for FUTO Candidates
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME Screening Date is still under deliberation and will be announced as soon as it is out. The screening will take place anytime once the form is out, be updated.
The specific time and date for the individual candidate would be communicated in due course
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Candidates are advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB Portal 0n or before August 31, 2019.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 above;
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before…..2022
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for admission.
Apart from The requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the FUTO Post UTME Screening. Students Should make Sure that The JAMB Original Result and other Documents not yet mentioned are ready.
HOW TO ACCEPT AND REJECT ADMISSION ON JAMB PORTAL
I hope at this point the article above on FUTO Post UTME Screening Form is very useful, kindly share it with friends using any of the platforms below.