If you are looking for FUTO Resumption Date for the 2021/2022 Academic session. The Federal University of Technology, Owerri Resumption Date and Schedule for the freshers and returning students. The FUTO news on the Resumption Date is updated here.
If you are also asking to know the Resumption date for Academic activities in FUTO, it might interest you to also have details on the Academic Calendar for new and returning students. Check below for details on the released date for FUTO Resumption.
It is a well-known fact that the Management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri has made adequate preparation putting things in place to Foster the smooth running of the Institution after Resumption. Check when FUTO is resuming below. After resuming students are expected to visit the FUTO School Fees portal to pay their Fees, register courses, and get ready for lectures.
Check out: FUTO Admission List
When is FUTO Resumption Date for First and Second Semester 2021/2022?
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri resumption date is an official date fixed for the commencement of the School activities.
FUTO Resumption Date has been announced and is scheduled as follows:
- Resumption Date for new Students: Monday 22nd February 2021
- Resumption date for returning Students 200 Level to 500Level): Monday, January 25th, 2021.
Students can now proceed to pay their school fees, Register for Courses, and prepare for lectures.
- futo resumption date 2021/2022
- futo resumption date for freshers 2021
- latest news on futo resumption
- futo news today
Factors that Can affect School Resumption in Nigeria 2021
We are in a world that things happen even when not expected. There so many things the can influence when school will resume.
The following are possible things that affect the reopening of schools.
- ASUU Strike: The Federal University of Technology, Owerri resumption date can be affected if the Academic Staff Union of Universities may choose to embark on strike due to any misunderstanding with the Federal Government of Nigeria
- Disease Outbreak: When there seems to be a pandemic that may claim lives the resumption date for the Federal University of Technology, Owerri may be delayed.
- Political Crisis: Any violence from the political System may delay FUTO from further from the fixed date.
Brief About Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO)
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri is regarded as the Oldest University of Technology in Nigeria, and was established in 1980 by Executive fiat with the composition and appointment of the first provisional Council by Nigeria’s First Executive President, Shehu Shagari.
Every other information concerning the university and academic activities can found at the portal at https://www.futo.edu.ng
I hope the information provided above on the FUTO Resumption Date was helpful? leave your questions on the comments section below and also share the good news with your friends on Social media platforms.