Do you know FUPRE Resumption Date for the 2021/2022 Academic session? The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun Resumption Date and Schedule for the First and Second Semester. The FUPRE official Resumption Date is updated here.
I know most of the students asking to know the Resumption date for Academic activities in FUPRE wish to also have an idea of the Academic Calendar for new and returning students. Check below for the released date for FUPRE Resumption.
The Management of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun has made adequate preparation putting things in place to Foster the smooth running of the Institution after Resumption. Check when FUPRE is resuming below.
When is FUPRE Resumption Date for First and Second Semester 2021?
The resumption date is an official date fixed for the commencement of the School activities.
FUPRE Resumption Date has been announced and is scheduled as follows:
- Schedule Date for New Students: 18th of January, 2021.
- The scheduled date for Returning Students: 18th of January, 2021.
Students can now proceed to pay their school fees, Register for Courses, and prepare for lectures.
Hindrance to School Resumption in Nigeria 2021
We are in a world that things happen even when not expected. There so many things the can influence when school will resume.
The following are possible things that affect the reopening of schools.
- ASUU Strike: The resumption of Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun maight be affected if the Academic Staff Union of Universities may choose to embark on strike due to any misunderstanding with the Federal Government of Nigeria
- Disease Outbreak: When there seems to be a pandemic that may claim lives, Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun resumption can be rescheduled.
- Political Crisis: Any violence from the political System may delay FUPRE from further from the fixed date.
Brief About Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun was established in March 2007 under a Federal Government of Nigeria initiative to build a specialized University to produce unique high-level manpower and relevant expertise for the Oil & Gas sector in Nigeria and worldwide.
The University doesn’t just give students education and experiences that set them up for success in a career, but also help them to succeed in their career—to discover a field they’re passionate about and dare to lead it.
Do you have any questions about the FUPRE Resumption Date for all students? Use the comments box below and also share the good news with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.