AKSU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic session. The Akwa Ibom State University Post UTME Registration. AKSU 2022 Post UTME Screening cut-off Mark and how to Successfully Apply for the Post UTME Screening Form for AKSU at the official portal.
Did you choose The University during your UTME Registration? Now is an opportunity to proceed to the Post UTME Screening Form in AKSU, note all the details here for the Screening exercise.
Those who are ready to Register for Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot Akpaden, AKSU Post UTME Form should ensures that they keep to all the requirements needed during the AKSU Screening exercise.
- UNICALPost UTME Screening Form
- UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form
Is AKSU Post UTME Screening Form 2022 Out?
Candidates who wish to apply for post UTME Screening in Akwa Ibom State University should note that the Screening Form for 2022 Academic session is not on sale.
Always check back for information regarding the screening and others given below.
AKSU Post UTME Eligibility
The Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot Akpaden requires that only eligible Candidates should take part in this Post UTME Registration and Screening.
The following should be met before applying for the Screening:
- Must have taken AKSU as your first choice and those who didn’t should do change of Institution before the application.
- UTME Score not less than 180
- SSCE: WASSCE or NECO or NABTEB with not less than Five Credits with Mathematics and English language included.
- Visit the official portal for more Updates.
How Much is Post UTME Screening Form for AKSU 2022?
It is obvious that Candidates deliberate and debates much on the cost of the Screening Form for AKSU Candidates.
The Post UTME Registration fee for all aspirants is N2,000 ( Two thousand naira only)
What is AKSU 2022 Post UTME Cut-off Mark?
As one of the requirements to be eligible for the screening, all aspirants should meet the cut off Mark.
The AKSU Screening general Cut off Mark is 160. Those who scored up to or more than the cut off Mark are to apply.
How to Apply for AKSU Post UTME Screening Form 2022
The following steps are useful when applying for the Screening:
- Visit the AKSU Post UTME portal
- Follow all instructions given
- Generate Invoice and pay the registration charge of N,2000
- Proceed to Complete your registration and get your printout ready.
AKSU Post UTME Screening Date
The Post UTME Screening Date for AKSU Candidates is yet to be determined. Make sure you keep all the necessary documents ready as the University management will soon commence the Screening exercise.
Do you have any questions about the AKSU Post UTME Screening Form? Use the comments box hereunder for any opinion, we will give you feedback shortly.