FUGUS Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session. Federal University, Gusau Post UTME Form is out. See FUGUS Registration form and screening details. The Post UTME Screening form for FUGUS Admission Screening is updated for all candidates as follows.
If you are in need of the FUGUS Post UTME screening Form, 2022 Post UTME Screening Date, Requirements and how to apply for the FUGUS Screening exercise, keep reading for more details on Post UTME Screening Excercise below.
Candidates that made the Federal University Gusau their choice can proceed to register. All information concerning FUGUS Post UTME Screening updates are given below for all interested candidates
The Federal University, Gusau (FUGUSAU) Post UTME Screening For for 2022 Admission is Out.
- UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form
- NAUB Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form
- UNN Post UTME Screening Form
Federal University Gusau Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility 2022
- All candidates with JAMB Score of 160 and above and choose the University as first choice are eligible to attend the Aptitude Test.
- Direct Entry(DE) candidates must have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma from a recognized Institutions or at least scored 7 points in their NCE or IJMB results and chose the University as their First Choice,
How to Apply for FUGUS Post UTME/DE 2022
Online Registration commences on ………….., 2022.
- Visit http://putme.fugusreg.net.
- On the menu click on link “Register for Screening” to commence the registration for 2020/2022 Post UTME Screening Exercise.”
- Enter your JAMB No (Jamb Registration number) and then click on the SUBMIT
- If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant detail pertaining you. Fill the remaining form entries in order to generate invoice and proceed to any commercial bank within your location to make payment. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- After the payment, you are required to logon using your JAMB NO and RRR to finish up your registration.
- You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB and of .jpeg If you upload photo greater than 20kb or a different type like .png or .pdf, it will not accept.
- After the registration, you are expected to print the screening slip.
- You are to bring along with, the screening slip, UTME result slip, DE slip (for Direct entry only), evidence of payment and original and photocopies of all you credentials that you used while filling the online registration form.
FUGUS Post UTME Cut off mark 2022
As already stated above, Candidates that wish to take part in the FUGUS Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 160 in their UTME.
Those who did not choose FUGUSAU as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How Much is FUGUS Post UTME Form 2022?
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a Registration fee of Two thousand Naira (#2,000) only.
FUGUS Post UTME Screening Date
FUGUS Post UTME Screening Date is still under deliberation and will be announced as soon as it is out, be updated.
Duration of the Aptitude Test
The Aptitude Test will hold from The specific time and date for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
Post UTME Screening Requirements for FUGUS Candidates
Apart from The requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the 2020 FUGUSAU Post UTME Screening. Students Should make Sure that The JAMB Original Result and other Documents not yet mentioned are ready.
SEE, AlSO CHECK JAMB RESULT
HOW TO ACCEPT AND REJECT ADMISSION ON JAMB PORTAL
I hope at this point the article on FUGUS Post UTME Screening Form is very Useful, kindly share it with friends using any of the platforms below.