FUNAAB Post UTME Screening form for 2019/2020 Academic Session. This is to inform the general public that the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Post UTME Form is out. If you are among those googling FUNAAB 2019 Post UTME Screening, FUNAAB Post UTME Form 2019, FUNAAB Post UTME Registration 2019, FUNAAB 2019 Post UTME Screening Date, FUNAAB Cut off mark 2019, FUNAAB Post UTME Screening Requirements 2019 etc, Keep Calm your problems is solved here, keep reading.
FUNAAB Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session, FUNAAB Post UTME Registration Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Candidates who chose Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta as First Choice University in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test, provided such candidates scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose FUNAAB as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
FUNAAB 2019 Post UTME Application/Screening Date
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB ) 2019 Post UTME Application/Screening Date is still under deliberation and will be announced as soon as it is out, but the previous. So, it is possible that the form will be out around June to August 2019, be updated.
FUNAAB Admission Cut off mark 2019
As already stated above, Student who wishes to take part in the FUNAAB Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose FUNAAB as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
SEE, AlSO CHECK JAMB 2019 RESULT
FUNAAB Post UTME 2019 Application Steps
Visit the official website atwww.unaab.edu.ng for the Current Application Steps. The steps below can also be helpful.
- Visit the University websitewww.unaab.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2018/2019 POST-UTME Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
How much is FUNAAB Post UTME Form 2019?
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of
Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
Duration of the Aptitude Test
The Aptitude Test will hold from
Monday, July 23, 2018, to Saturday, July 28, 2018. The specific time and date for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
FUNAAB Post UTME Screening Requirements 2019
Apart from The requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the 2019 FUNAAB Post UTME Screening. Students Should make Sure that The JAMB Original Result and other Documents not yet mentioned are ready.
SEE, AlSO CHECK JAMB 2019 RESULT
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
I hope at this point the article is very Useful, kindly share it with friends using any of the platforms below.