FUNAAB Post UTME Form 2021/2022 for Admission Screening. The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Post UTME Screening Form. The FUNAAB Application Form cut off Mark, requirements, and how to apply for the Post UTME Screening Form for FUNAAB 201/2022 Academic Session at the portal.
Candidates who choose the university during UTME Registration and are ready for the Post UTME Screening in FUNAAB should follow the guidelines concerning the Form. The FUNAAB Post UTME Form, screening date and other details are given below.
Those who are ready to Register for the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB Online Post UTME Form should ensures that they keep to all the requirements needed during the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB Screening exercise.
FUNAAB Post UTME Screening Eligibility 2021
The University requires that only eligible Candidates should take part in this Post UTME Registration and Screening.
The following should be met before applying for the Screening:
- Must have made FUNAAB their first choice and those who didn’t should do change of Institution before the application.
- Must Get up to the Post UTME cut off Mark. FUNAAB Cut off Mark is180.
- SSCE: WASSCE or NECO or NABTEB with not less than Five Credits with Mathematics and English language included.
- Visit the official portal for more Updates.
How Much is FUNAAB Post UTME Form?
If you don’t know the cost of the form, candidates are expected to pay an online Registration Fee for the post UTME Screening. The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Post UTME Screening form for all aspirants is N2,000 ( Two thousand naira only).
The mode of payment is updated on the university portal. Try as much as possible to make your payment as directed and do your application on time.
How to Apply for FUNAAB Post UTME Screening Form 2021
The following steps are useful when applying for the Screening:
- Visit the FUNAAB Post UTME portal
- Click on Apply button
- Enter JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers
- Follow all instructions given
- Generate Invoice and pay the registration charge
- Proceed to Complete your registration and get your printout ready.
Registration Deadline: The University management as at this time has not disclosed the Closing date for the Registration. Stay tuned for the form and the Schedule dates
Screening Date and Requirements for FUNAAB Candidates
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Post UTME Screening Date for Candidates is yet to be announced.
Prospective Candidates should make sure that the necessary documents are ready as the University management will soon commence the Screening exercise. Apart from the once that will be updated on the portal, Candidates should keep the following documents available:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Original JAMB Result
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration
- WAEC or NEECO Certificate or Statement of result/Online result. etc
I believe the procedures above on FUNAAB Post UTME Screening Form is useful. Use the comments box hereunder for any opinion, we will give you feedback shortly.