Delta State University, DELSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session. Do you desire information concerning the Post UTME Screening Form for DELSU and Admission exercise?
Well, look no further. we have vital information that will assist your process of obtaining and processing the DELSU Post UTME screening form, as well as other vital information. The post UTME application starting and closing date, requirements and how to apply for the screening. See more details on the University Admission Screening form hereunder.
All aspirants of Delta State University, DELSU are advised to visit the school admission portal website and obtain their Post UTMEscreening form for the 2023/2024 Academic session.
- UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form
- NAUB Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form
Table of Contents
DELSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
The management authorities of the State University of Delta, DELSU, has released its Post UTME screening form for the 2023/2024 Academic session for both UTME and direct entry Student.
Students who have made the institution their first choice during the UTME registration are advised to Register.
What is the Requirement needed for the DELSU Screening Form?
Candidates must have the following
- Have a minimum of 5 credit passes in the required subjects for the course you have chosen, English and Mathematics inclusive.
- Have a minimum score of 160 during the UTME examination
- Have made the institution their first choice during their utme registration process.
The cost of the Post UTMEscreening form for DELSU 2023/2024?
The Delsu Post Utme screening form for the 2023/2024 academic session is sold at the price of NGN 2000(excluding bank charges). Payment is made to the following banks: Unity Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank, Fidelity Bank, or Delsu Microfinance Bank.
How do I Apply for the Delsu Post Utme Screening Form 2023/2024?
When applying for the Delsu post utme screening form, candidates are required to create a virtual pin, which is required pay to make payment at the designated banks.
How do I create my virtual pin?
When creating your virtual pin, the following simplest will guide you.
- You will need to visit the school admission portal at www.portal.delsu.edu.ng.
- Click “apply for admission”.
- You will be required to select screening exercise and click.
- Input your Jamb registration number to complete the form.
- Submit and generate the pin.
- Print out the generated pin, take it to the designated banks listed above, and make payment.
- Return to the delsu portal to complete registration as the pin expires after 6 hours.
Steps to complete Delsu biometric Capturing.
- Visit the school portal www.portal.delsu.edu.ng.
- Download the Delsubio.zip folder.
- Unzip the folder and input your Jamb Registration number and surname(in capital letters)
- Proceed to capture your right and left thumb twice and click on save when it turns green.
- Click and submit.
Closing Date for the DELSU Screening form for 2023/2024.
The Closing date of the Delsu Post Utme form is Monday, 11th October 2023 by 6 pm. Candidates are strongly advised to get the form and register before then.
DELSU Post UTME Screening Date
Delta State University management is yet to release the Post UTME Screening Date. we will update you once it is Out.
These are the necessary information you need to know about the DELSU Post UTME screening form 2023. Drop your comments and questions and we will be glad to attend to them.