UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. The Usumanu Danfodiyo University, UDUSOK Post UTME Form is out. See How to Apply for UDUSOK Post UTME For at www.udusok.edu.ng
If you are searching for UDUSOK 2020 Post UTME Screening, We are going to show you all the details on UDUSOK and everything needed to Participate in the Post UTME Registration at the UDUSOK Admission Portal.
UDUSOK 2020 Screening Requirements and Eligibility are provided here alongside the information concerning the Post UTME Screening Schedule and venue
IMPORTANT! As you are undergoing UDUSOK Screening, If your Olevel Result is out and you did not upload at the JAMB official portal during UTME Registration, Make sure you do that as soon as possible at any nearby JAMB Approved CBT Centres.
Is UDUSOK Post UTME Registration Form 2020 Released?
Candidates who chose Usumanu Danfodiyo University as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to note that the Post UTME Screening Form is out.
The form will soon be available for sales Online, keeping checking here for updates.
UDUSOK Post UTME Cut off mark 2020
Candidates that wish to take part in the UDUSOK Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score up to 180 in their UTME.
Those who did not choose UDUSOK as First Choice University but scored up to 180 or above in their UTME can equally apply and try as soon as possible to do the change of Institution.
UDUSOK Post UTME/ Eligibility.
- Candidates who chose UDUSOK in 2020 just concluded Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Form
THe Following Are steps Needed to Apply for The Post UTME Screening:
- Visit the University Portal at www.udusok.edu.ng
- Generate an invoice
- Proceed to any branch of the designated banks to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only. (This is exclusive of the Bank Transaction fees).
- The Bank will issue a ten (10) digit Pin Number which is alphanumeric to you;
- Visit the University portal at; putme.udusok.edu.ng and log-in with your JAMB Registration Number and Pin Number to update your records
- Print your Application Form and submit at the venue of screening.
Important Update to Aspirant.
Candidates are advised to note the following:
- Fill current and valid e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers on your application for ease of contact;
- Candidates should come for the screening with all the following items:-
– Bank payment Teller duly signed and stamped by any of the designated Banks as evidence of payment.
– Printed copy of the generated Application Form.
– Photocopy of JAMB notification of Results (UTME)
– HP pencil and eraser.
- The use of GSM phones, electronic calculators and other electronic devices are not allowed into the screening hall(s); and Candidates should report to the Convocation Square, Main Campus at 8:00 a.m. on the respective dates of their screening for briefing.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about UDUSOK Admission 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020
Apart from The requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the 2020UDUSOK Post UTME Screening.
Students Should make Sure that The JAMB Original Result and other Documents not yet mentioned are ready.
UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Date
The University management has not fixed the date for the screening, we will let you know once it is out.
SEE, AlSO CHECK JAMB RESULT
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
I hope at this point the article on UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Form is very Useful, kindly share it with friends using any of the platforms below.
- ABU Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form
- UNICALPost UTME Screening Form
- UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form
- NAUB Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form
- UNN Post UTME Screening Form