UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session. The Usumanu Danfodiyo University, UDUSOK Registration Form is out. See the latest news, screening dates and How to Apply for UDUSOK Post UTME For at www.udusok.edu.ng
If you are searching for 2023 Post UTME Screening for UDUSOK, We are going to show you all the details and everything needed to Participate in the Post UTME Registration at the UDUSOK Admission Portal.
UDUSOK 2023/ Screening date, Requirements, and Eligibility are provided here alongside the information concerning the Post UTME Screening Schedule and venue. The Post UTME Admission Screening details are provided here from the official portal.
IMPORTANT! As you are undergoing UDUSOK Screening, If your Olevel Result is out and you did not upload at the JAMB official portal during UTME Registration, Make sure you do that as soon as possible at any nearby JAMB Approved CBT Centres.
- UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form
- NAUB Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form
- UNN Post UTME Screening Form
Table of Contents
Is UDUSOK Post UTME Registration Form 2023/ Released?
Candidates who chose Usumanu Danfodiyo University as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to note that the Post UTME Screening Form is out.
The form will soon be available for sales Online, keeping checking here for updates.
UDUSOK Post UTME Cut off Mark 2023/
Candidates that wish to take part in the UDUSOK Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score up to 180 in their UTME.
Those who did not choose UDUSOK as First Choice University but scored up to 180 or above in their UTME can equally apply and try as soon as possible to do the change of Institution.
UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates who chose UDUSOK in 2020 just concluded Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Form 2023/
THe Following Are steps Needed to Apply for The Post UTME Screening:
- Visit the University Portal at www.udusok.edu.ng
- Generate an invoice
- Proceed to any branch of the designated banks to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only. (This is exclusive of the Bank Transaction fees).
- The Bank will issue a ten (10) digit Pin Number which is alphanumeric to you;
- Visit the University portal at; putme.udusok.edu.ng and log-in with your JAMB Registration Number and Pin Number to update your records
- Print your Application Form and submit at the venue of screening.
Post UTME Screening Requirements for UDUSOK 2023/
Apart from The requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the 2023/ Post UTME Screening.
Students Should make Sure that The JAMB Original Result and other Documents not yet mentioned are ready.
UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Date
The University management has not fixed the date for the screening, we will let you know once it is out.
SEE, AlSO CHECK JAMB RESULT
HOW TO ACCEPT AND REJECT ADMISSION ON JAMB PORTAL
I hope at this point the article on UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Form is very Useful, kindly share it with friends using any of the platforms below.