The Sokoto State University, SSU Post UTME/DE Screening form 2022/2023. Are you an aspirant of the State University looking for the Post UTME form for SSU Admission? If you chose it as your first choice during your UTME registration and wish you know about how to apply for the SSU Admission Screening? Then, this article is for you.
The management of Sokoto State University, SSU has released its online Post UTME screening form for the 2022/2023 academic session. Eligible, prospective candidates can now log in to the Post UTME form at the SSU admission portal and register. See the Latest news on the SSU Post UTME Form hereunder.
The State University of Sokoto has opened its admission portal for the registration of its Post Utme screening for the 2022/2023 Academic session. Prospective students of SSU from both UTME or Direct entry are advised to obtain the form and register on time before the closure of the portal. Check out more Application details on the School post UTME admission below.
Who is Eligible for the SSU Post UTME screening form 2022?
Eligibility for the state university of Sokoto involves candidates who have
- Scored above the minimum cut-off mark of 160 required by the institution.
- Selected the university as their first choice during the UTME registration. However, a student who wishes to attend SSU but did not choose it as their first choice during the UTME registration, can apply to JAMB via the Jamb facility portal and make the necessary changes.
- A minimum of 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics.
How Much is the Post UTME Screening Form for Sokoto State University
The cost of the Sokoto State University Post Utme screening form is NGN 2000 via the admission portal of the school.
How to apply for SSU Post UTME Screening Form 2022.
When applying for the Post Utme screening form, candidates should follow these few steps.
- Visit the SSU admission portal at www.ssu.edu.ng.
- A page will appear containing the 2022/2023 screening exercise, click on it.
- Login to the portal, use your utme PIN as username and password.
- Then upload your passport and fill the content of the form correctly into it to create your remote retrieval reference RRR.
- Print your RRR, take it to any commercial bank nationwide.
- Return to the school portal after making payment to complete your registration.
- Then print your acknowledgment form.
Screening Date SSU Post UTME/DE Screening 2022/2023.
The screening date of Sokoto State University post utme is yet to be released, however, when you print your acknowledgment slip, the information will be stated on your slip.
What should I bring to the SSU Post UTME Screening form for 2022?
Candidates are expected to bring to the examination center their O’level results, photocopy of their utme result slip, photocopy of evidence of payment, recent passport.
The State University of Sokoto provides a conducive environment for learning. Candidates should endeavor to register whilst the portal is still open. Drop your comment and question concerning the SSU Post UTME Form in the comment below and we will reply to them.