ATBU Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Post UTME Screening Form. Do know ATBU Post UTME Registration, Screening Date, Requirements and how to apply for 2020 ATBU Post UTME admission screening?
Every information concerning ATBU Post UTME Screening exercise is updated below for all interested candidates. Follow the instructions appropriately.
When Will ATBU 2020 Post UTME Screening Form be Out?
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi (ATBU) Post UTME Application form is not ye out,it is still under deliberation and will be announced as soon as it is out. So, it is possible that the form will be out around Soon, be updated.
ATBU Post UTME Cut off mark 2020
As already stated above, Student who wishes to take part in the ATBU Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score up to180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose ATBU as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
SEE, AlSO CHECK JAMB RESULT
How to Apply For ATBU Post UTME Screening 2020
Visit the official website at www.atbu.edu.ng for the Current Application Steps. The steps below can also be helpful.
- Visit post UTME screening website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR], Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open from 5th – 19th August, 2019 to enable you upload your Data.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for
How much is ATBU Post UTME Form 2020?
Eligible candidates who are qualified for the Post Utme Screening Exercise are required to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only.
ATBU Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020
Apart from The requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the 2020 ATBU Post UTME Screening. Students Should make Sure that The JAMB Original Result and other Documents not yet mentioned are ready.
ATBU Post UTME Screening Exam Date
The School management has not officially announced the Post Utme Screening date for the 2020 admission. Keep checking infoshoutloud.com.ng to get the latest news and update on ATBU post Utme registration and admission.
When is ATBU Post Utme Registration Closing Date?
The deadline for the application of ATBU Post Utme form is yet to be announced by the school management.
ATBU Vision and Mission
ATBU Vission is To become a centre of excellence for the creation, transfer and application of scientific knowledge for the advancement of mankind in a friendly, interactive and multi-cultural environment
To provide relevant and high-quality education and prepare individuals for work, leadership and meaningful life, through promotion of research, teaching, development, and testing of ideas in order to advance understanding and quality of life.
SEE, AlSO CHECK JAMB RESULT
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
I hope at this point the article is very Useful, kindly share it with friends using any of the platform below.
- ABU Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNICALPost UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020