ATBU List Of Courses 2022/2023 & Admission Requirements. The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Courses. Every candidate who which to chooses ATBU when registering for JAMB will be able to have an idea of the ATBU Courses.
This article is provided to satisfy your curiosity about the ATBU courses available at the university portal www.atbu.edu.ng. Check also for the requirements need to apply for admission.
Provided below is the list of courses offered at the Abubakar Tafawa Belewa University (ATBU). There are six approved faculties at the university. Historically, the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU, Bauchi was established in 1980 as the Federal University of Technology (FUT), Bauchi, located in the North-Eastern part of Nigeria.
Courses offered in ATBU 2021/2022
We have put together a complete list of all the courses offered presently in the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University.
Faculty of Agriculture & Agricultural Technology Courses
- Animal Production
- Crop Production
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
SEE: ATBU Post UTME
Faculty of Engineering & Engineering Technology Courses
- Agriculture & Bio-Resource Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer & Communication
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical/Production Engineering
- Mechatronics and Systems Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Faculty of Environmental Technology Courses
- Environmental Management Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Industrial Design
- Survey & Geo-Informatics
- Quantity Survey
- Urban & Regional Planning
SEE: ATBU Cut Off Mark
Faculty of Management Science Courses
- Department of Banking & Finance Technology
- Department Management and Information Technology
- General Studies
- Business Management
Faculty of Technology Education Courses
- Education Foundation
- Science Education
- Vocational & Technology Education
Faculty of Science Courses
- Mathematical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
ATBU UTME ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University
ATBU REQUIREMENTS FOR DIRECT ENTRY
- Candidates must have chosen ATBU as First or Second choice and had a minimum of Lower Credit / Merit grade in Diploma from a recognized polytechnic accredited by NABTEB, 9 Points in NCE/IJMB.
For every question concerning the ATBU Courses, kindly leave it at the comment box below. Share this information with friends.