IBBU Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session. Updates on Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU Form and how to Successfully apply for the post UTME Screening in IBBU official Registration portal.
If you are among those that wish to participate in the IBBU 2021 Post UTME Screening, Check the Date, Cut off marks, and requirements here.
Every information concerning the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Post UTME form updates are given below for all interested candidates from IBBU website.
Official IBBU Post UTME Registration Form Portal 2021
The management of the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU, Lapai, has not announced the sale of its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
All candidates who chose the IBB University Labia as their preferred Institution during the UTME and scored 170 and above as wells as Direct Entry applicants are all invited for the screening exercise schedule below..
IBBU Result Submission For Screening Excercise 2021
The Following are done to Submit your Results at the Post UTME portal:
- All UTME prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University UTME O’Level results screening/verification exercise.
- Successful candidates with the requirement is to print the payment permission slip with bank details on it OR make payment online via Interswitch WebPAY
- All Candidate are required to make a payment of; TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N 2,000 : 00 K) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
How to Apply for IBBU Post UTME Screening Form 2021
Step One: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
• Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
• Enter their mobile phone number & select the number of result(s) to submit (Maximum of 2 sittings for O’Level results).
• A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
Step Two: PAYMENT OF THE REGISTRATION FEE:
• If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa and many other banks).
• If Online Payment options is selected a, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online with a debit card
Step three: RESULT SUBMISSION:
Candidates who have completed the payment of post UTME fee can update their Result online at the portal.
All complains and suggestion should be directed to the I.C.T Unit, Academic office Or you can send an email to email@example.com. You can also call the help line on 08077034546 OR 07062878290 between
IBBU Post Application/Screening Dateline
The closing date for the registration and screening for IBBU Post UTME is not yet announced. Turn on the notification Bell to get the latest information once announced.
- ABU Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form
- UNICALPost UTME Screening Form
- UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form
- NAUB Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form
- UNN Post UTME Screening Form
We are also waiting for any update on the school official website in order to give you the latest update.
Stay glued to this page for a future update, We will inform you as soon as there are updates on the IBBU Post UTME Screening Form. You are advised to share this post with friends and use the comment box below for any question.