FUTMINNA Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Screening. The Federal University of Technology, Minna Post UTME Screening Form. FUTMINNA Online Application Form, cut off Mark, requirements, and how to apply for 2022 Post UTME Screening Form for FUTMINNA 2022/2023 Academic Session at the portal.
Candidates who made the university their Choice during UTME Registration and are ready for the Post UTME Screening in FUTMINNA should follow the guidelines concerning the Form. The FUTMINNA Post UTME Form, screening date and other details are given below.
Those who are ready to Register for FUTMINNA Online Post UTME Form should ensures that they keep to all the requirements needed during the Federal University of Technology, Minna, FUTMINNA Screening exercise.
FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening Eligibility 2022
The University requires that only eligible Candidates should take part in this Post UTME Registration and Screening.
The following should be met before applying for the Screening:
- Must have made FUTMINNA their first choice and those who didn’t should do change of Institution before the application.
- Must Get up to the Post UTME cut off Mark. FUTMINNA Cut off Mark is180.
- SSCE: WASSCE or NECO or NABTEB with not less than Five Credits with Mathematics and English language included.
- Visit the official portal for more Updates.
What is the Cost of FUTMINNA Post UTME Form?
Candidates are expected to pay an online Registration Fee for the post UTME Screening. The Federal University of Technology, Minna Post UTME Screening form for all aspirants is N2,000 ( Two thousand naira only).
The mode of payment is updated on the university portal. Try as much as possible to make your payment as directed and do your application on time.
How to Apply for FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening Form 2022
The following steps are useful when applying for the Screening:
- Visit the FUTMINNA Post UTME portal
- Follow all instructions given
- Generate Invoice and pay the registration charge
- Proceed to Complete your registration and get your printout ready.
Registration Deadline: The University management as at this time has not disclosed the Closing date for the Registration. Stay tuned for the form and the Schedule dates
Post UTME Screening Date and Requirements for FUTMINNA Candidates
The Federal University of Technology, Minna Post UTME Screening Date for Candidates is yet to be announced the Screening date.
Prospective Candidates should make sure that the necessary documents are ready as the University management will soon commence the Screening exercise. Apart from the once that will be updated on the portal, Candidates should keep the following documents available:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Original JAMB Result
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration
- A writing material (Pen or Pencil).
- WAEC or NEECO Certificate or Statement of result/Online result. etc
I hope the guideline above on FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening Form is useful. Use the comments box hereunder for any questions, we will respond as soon as possible .